Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond

Old 05-20-2007, 03:01 PM
SG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up FS 1991 Integra - Richmond

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-1.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-2.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-4.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-5.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-6.jpg  

Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-7.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-9.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-10.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-acura%25203.jpg   Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg  

Last edited by vonbeezy; 08-31-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 05-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

cjsmallz has disabled reputation
Default Re: Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond

if it has a jdm front end where are the jdm fenders?
Old 05-20-2007, 06:11 PM
SG

vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of

lol okay, starting from headlights
Old 05-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

ef9zc has disabled reputation

man i sold my da cause i thought i wanted a truck too you will regret it go drive a jeep and then feel how slow and pointless and how much money you would waste on gas and then think of how nice your da is and take your fs thread down.
nice looking car man
Old 05-21-2007, 07:26 AM
SG

trust me i know ill regret it but ill have to get over it :/
Old 05-21-2007, 01:00 PM
SG

bump~
Old 05-22-2007, 05:39 PM
SG

added a few pictures, interiors and motor shots comming tomorrow hopefully

bump~
Old 05-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Registered member

AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx

I really hope you are not just driving around and racing at random with your girlfriend in the passenger seat.That would just be so wrong but what the hell if something happens it happens right.It just erkt the shit out of me with this statement by you.Good luck on the sale.Your car looks ok

I am selling because i want a jeep instead of a car, my girlfriend is scared to race in it with me, and I am going to college soon.

Bump
Old 05-22-2007, 06:05 PM
SG

i put it in as more of a joke with her sitting next to me.

..and yeah i do race with her in it every now and then :P

Last edited by vonbeezy; 05-24-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:38 PM
SG

NEW PICS!

bump

Quick Reply: Quick 91' LS FOR SALE - 4,500 - Richmond