Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

pair of geo prizms (toyota corollas) take 2 and make one? fix both? i don't care....

Old 08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Post pair of geo prizms (toyota corollas) take 2 and make one? fix both? i don't care....

they went to the crusher!

pair of geo prizms, one 91 and one 92
located in richmond va
miles, 92 under 200k, 91 over 200.
clear va title for both!
contact me via PM or AIM: RCR Roscoe

one pair of geo prizims witch are the same thing as a toyota corolla. ones a 92 5 speed thats good other then the timing has jumped (tries to start but cant quite get there) the other is a 91 with a bad automatc trans but runs good. take the two and make one good one, or if your real crafty fix them both! $1000 obo for the pair. (pic is of 5 speed car) and yes i will happily sell them separate for $500 each

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 08-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.