Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Nx 2000 with built sr20det

Old 05-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default Nx 2000 with built sr20det

Richard
pm me, or email me at r_knigit88@yahoo.com,
or call 804 519 1925
richmond, va
6500 obo

Im testing the waters guys. I honestly dont expect to get what im asking, or want out of this car if i sell it, but im going to see if anybody appreciates it for what it is, in case im wrong. Ive been building this car for nearly a year now, its had a few diffrent setups, but right now its pretty much perfect, and ready to go.

1992 nissan nx2000 chassis. mileage is around 170-180 thousand, I BELIEVE, cant remember, need to check the title. I switched the cluster, and im VERY forgetful when it comes to that sort of thing.
kyb gr2 struts
eibach pro kit lowering springs
suspension techniques front sway bar
energy suspension motor mounts
b14 ser wheels, painted gunmetal, falken azenis mounted and ballanced
2 10 inch slim fans

comes with a set of mint b13 ser seats and
set of p11 black leather seats. both bolt in and fit comfortably, the leathers are heavier, and in the persuit of keeping the car light weight i kept the ser seats as a "drag racing" option. i prefer the leathers though, lol.
jdm 300 zx shift knob
mint interior, except for a crack in the dash. i have a fresh one to install, just hasnt been a priority for me.
nx 1600 digital gauge cluster. cool, and works great.
single 30-30 autometer boost gauge, mounted on the steering colomn.

Built sr20det out of a avenir. not sure what year, doesnt really matter. 10 miles on build.
bored 87mm
cp pistons
eagle rods
arp rod bolts
micropolished and ballanced crank
rebuilt head
act clutch and pp. street disk, hd pp. will be installing a 6 puck as soon as it gets here.
jgy b13 tranny, 5th gear pop pop out repaired, gear stacks cryotreated, case welded. i have 2, plus 2 stock b13 trannys. Lets say its preventative maintanance.
turbonetics 57 trim(i believe) t3/t4
protec log manifold
new style tial wastegate, with small red spring
external dump
3 inch protec downpipe(about to be v banded)
spearco intercooler
rfl blow off valve, routed back into the intake
top feed fuel rail(installed)
msd 50 pound hr injectors (installed)
jim wolf ecu(installed)
nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator(installed)
marshal fuel pressure gauge(installed)
(i also have a socketed and chipped ecu.....can be tuned realtime, with nistune. should have that done this week, but for now its on the jim wolf, which works just fine, thank you very much haters.)
gtir injectors(444cc) and gtir fuel rail, uninstalled
93 cobra mustang maf(installed), i have a spare also
300zx fuel pump
walbro fuel pump
300zx maf....have 4, lol
innovate wideband and gauge.
(the point to all the last fuel related bits is that this car is completley tuneable if you dont like the jim wolf ecu. it WILL be tuned within a week or 2, but im showing the car as it sits right now. i intend on having it on 20 psi or more, making 350-400 hp. if i can get the 50 pound hr injectors running at 4 bar fuel pressure propperly, i will. if not, it will be getting bigger injectors. but currently it came make about 330-350 at the max)

I may be missing something, theres been a bunch of stuff done to this car. will probably be relocating the battery to the trunk, as its curently a very tight fit. power steering still works, ac COULD be reinstalled, but it makes maintenance difficult, and youd have to be really creative with the fans.

At any event, your getting a awesome turbo kit, a built DET(real deal, not a modified de), 2 semi built trannys, and tons of spare parts. i love this car. i repeat, i love this car. i have no problem keeping it. i might just do it anyways, even if my asking price is met. Its rare, rust free, and fast as shit. i had a 9.5-1de in it till this past weekend, and it was CRAZY fast for the 7 psi i was running. this is a reliable daily, if you choose it to be, as long as you dont destroy transmissions. The car has 11's in it easily, and you cant beat t tops, in my opinion. anyways, the asking price is 6500. and lets keep it real, i know you can buy a damn bug eye subaru for that, but thats not the point. if you like it, youll figure out a way to get me to sell it to you, if not.....please dont insult my intelligence by suggesting its priced unfairly....its only a starting point anyways. Most of the pics are "work in progress pics" if it looks like somethings missing, its only because i took that moment to take the pic. Car runs and drives just fine. give me 6500, and ill even throw in a stock single owner, clean red paint s13, auto, with cold ac so you can have a daily. cant beat that, huh?
Old 05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: Nx 2000 with built sr20det

Old 05-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

it rained, had to throw a bunch of stuff in there really quickly. the interior is mint. carpet has no tears, all 4 original floormats are there. back seats are CLEAN. t top shades are there, and fresh. rare leather wrapped nx armrest....never seen another one besides mine. Even on the sr forums.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Its a Man part.

8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute8====D has a reputation beyond repute

Neat car.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

current pics.....car is nasty at 15 psi. will be retuning for 25 here soon, waiting on my clutch.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

90rex 90rex 90rex 90rex

up for my boy helped put motor in and this car is really quick and cleaan good luck with sale or trade