Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

A nice and clean daily

Old 02-10-2009, 09:45 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default A nice and clean daily

John Foster
Newport News
PM - best for contact
Looking to spend up to 5k

I am interested in a variety of cars, if you have one for sale that is clean, post it up.
- If you say "check my thread" i will just ignore you, if you want your car sold you will go to photobucket.com host the pics, and post them in my thread
- Please don't say i got "car a" hit me up, provide details, condition, motor mileage if differen't then chassis (vice versa), interior condition, any after market parts, whether or not its ever been sprayed or turbo'd
- Be ready to provide a VIN
- If it has high miles more then likely i won't be interested

***Your definition of "Clean" or "Fresh" may be vastly different then mine is, your definition may have a 180k+ mileage car, primer, just needs a tranny, bondo, "needs work but drives great?", rust in wells, ripped up interior, stained interior, etc" However that is my definition of a "Shit Box" My version of clean is "One uniformed color on the car, that is not faded, no body work/mechanical work is needed, period, the interior is complete and not ragged out, just because your engine has 40k miles does NOT make it out the car has 200k, etc. SO PLEASE make sure your version of clean is relatively close to my version of clean****

I am not trying to be a dick, but you aren't getting 5k for your 17 year old civic with 200k miles, not unless it comes with 4k cash in the trunk

Also, if i say no to your car, it isn't me saying it is a shit box, it just might be something i am not particularly interested in at this time, as i am not FORCED to buy a car right now, im just wanting something a bit nicer then this "shit box" im driving but atm, this shit box will do fine if i can't find the right deal.

Thanks for your time, post here or PM me i will get back to you that day, i am relatively quick to respond.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

ready4anewhip has disabled reputation
Default Re: A nice and clean daily

wheels are repainted silver. and has new tires, new windsheild, new thermostat and new cd player with wiring for subs 169K miles
Old 02-10-2009, 01:26 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by ready4anewhip

wheels are repainted silver. and has new tires, new windsheild, new thermostat and new cd player with wiring for subs 169K miles
Not bad, ill keep this one in mind, im a little worried with the mileage and the cost of servicing, but its not a bad offer. I am going to give my thread a few more days and see what it produces. Tyvm and keep em comming!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

DDGDSM has disabled reputation

check my thread.

94 del sol s
5 speed
133,000 miles
Fresh red paint a few months ago. few small chips here and there. inside and out is very clean. new sony cd player and sony 5" door speakers, and sony 6x9 rear speakers. Only mods are aem intake, eibach sportlines, new foglights/bulb, 1 piece headlights/silverstar bulbs. Other then not all stock. Not raped or mollested. My clean dd back and forth to nob. But i just got orders to iraq and i ship out in april or may. Have the wifes car to drive so dont really need it till i leave.

LMK

Last edited by DDGDSM; 02-10-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:32 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Originally Posted by DDGDSM
check my thread.

94 del sol s
5 speed
133,000 miles
I appreciate the offer, but i am just to god damn big for a 2 seater fatties get no love man
Old 07-05-2010, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

nismo350z has disabled reputation

98' CR-V AWD. 144,*** everything works as it should. interior is dark gray and black no rips, 832-477-5683

Old 07-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

1993 Acura Integra GS - white
190xxx, new headgasket and timing belt, new accessory belts
Newly repainted front bumper and rear spoiler (were getting oxidized)
Interior all just removed, shampooed and steam cleaned. Sound deadened from the rear seats all throughout the trunk, brand new all black floormats.
Working sunroof, new seals and new cowl seals! No water leaks anywhere.
LS Mesh wheels with BRAND NEW Falken Ziex 502 tires.
All new AC components!

Message me if interested and I will provide some pics. Forgot to mention, one owner will all previous maintenance and original purchase papers!
Old 07-30-2010, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

nathan_carmona has disabled reputation

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...65#post6471965
Old 08-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Banned

qualityauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past

got a '95 integra 4 door auto w/159k, super clean, comes with 30 drivetrain warranty for $2995