Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)

Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93eghatch has disabled reputation
Default my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)

Name: Sunny
Means of contact: pm or 804-592-7659
Price: 8,000 since i have to obo, but im looking for some trades that are worth the same

Description: What's up drag I've decided to put up my 94 eg coupe. I got this car non turboed and have dumped a lot of money in boosting it and keeping it in good shape. I don't need to sell this at all but its the summer and I would love more than anything to ride again so im looking to get a bike so unless your trade is the same as my car or cash on top please dont bother playing around. Will entertain some car trades only boosted cars though. Dont like something? Go to a different page,thanks. I'll list the good and then ALL the bad hate how people hide shit. looking for a nice swapped 240 so im open to offers

94 eg coupe
Milano Red
172,xxx on the body and i want to say around 57,000-60,000 on the motor

Motor:
JDM 16a
srp 9:1 compression pistons
eagle h rods
eagle block guard
arp headstuds
arp rod bolts
acl bearings
type r intake manifold
H.A.D 70mm throttle body
avid pro street mounts
walboro 255 fuel pump
slim radiator
stage 4 comp sprung clutch
1,000cc precision injectors
energy suspension shifter bushings
Hyper Medalian exhaust
LS Tranny

Turbo:

t70 turbo with 44mm wastegate and dumptube
3inch downpipe
2.5 piping
600hp intercooler
Greddy RS blow off
All stainless steel lines

Suspension/Interior

Tokico Blue struts with skunk 2 coilovers
amber corners
buddy club p1 camber kits front and back
gsr front brakes drilled and slotted in the back
omni power lower control arms with neuspeed lower tie bar
its sitting on silver track r's with purple blox extended lugs
6k hid's

I give the inside a 7/10 because it does need a dash kit the pin for the window crank and there is a small rip on the passenger carpet. When i got the car the ignition covers were off so it just needs those and the inside should be as good as new.

This is tylerpoole14 old car I've started to put it back together for more power and for better looks. The car made 405 on a 50 trim turbo and 775cc injectors, car should easily make 450 with the 1,000cc and bigger turbo (was told by Scott Hennessy)

Like I said before I dont need to sell this car at all so unless you have a bike with some cash or a car trade thats the same as my car please dont waste my time.

The Bad =( :
Three bumps on the Hood i'll post pictures
Inteior peices as said above
Car is on a basemap right now with a neptune program at boostcut at 5psi havent had time to tune it yet since ive put money putting it together but I hardly drive the car and if i do it doesnt go above 3k and over 50mph and i dont drive far at all it stay in the driveway if i dont sell or trade this i will take it off and simply keep building it for 500whp. I have an extra 50 trim garrett turbo drag log manifold with turbonectics wastegate that i can include still brand new. Car runs great a little rich obviously but lets see whats out there i really want a bike Im sure im forgetting things so just text me whenever with anything.
Attached Thumbnails my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)-imag0133.jpg   my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)-imag0120.jpg   my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)-imag0119.jpg  
Old 06-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.
Default Re: my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)

This would still go in the honda section. nice car though
Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

93eghatch has disabled reputation
Default Re: my 400+hp honda for a rwd car =)

It's posted in both sections I put it here just cuz I would like more rwd owners to see it just to see what I get offered thank you though sir hopefully I get a nice swapped rwd car