Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Old 02-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VaJoKeR has disabled reputation
Default Mitsubishi Eclipse

so I kinda changed my mind on the buying a honda since no reply's, well i am looking for a 1995ish eclipse. nothing special just that its 5 speed and runs fine with good inspection on it. if it need minor work done to body paint or something simple i can work with that. i can spend up to 1500 possibly 2000 dollars. as i said nothing special i wanna start from scratch. hope to hear back from ya soon, u can post what ya got or pm me or email me a Craig.LePage@yahoo.com
thanks!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

trent has disabled reputation
Default Re: Mitsubishi Eclipse

you tryna spend a lil more then that? maybe 3ish??? lmk i got an eclipse if u can
Old 02-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

man i so wish i had 3k lol, but if somehow i can spare that kind of money i will def let you know. if i sell my mustang by then, then i def will be able to
Old 02-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I got a buddy with a 95 awd talon project. Has full leather interior, 3in thermal catback, hks cams, 6bolt swap. The car is primered, was doing a 98-99 front end conversion but just has the headlights right now. Car needs to be wired up and finish the front end conversion. He'll take $1500 if you are interested and can deliver for extra money.

Last edited by -JB-; 02-15-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by -JB-
I got a buddy with a 95 awd talon project. Has full leather interior, 3in thermal catback, hks cams, 6bolt swap. The car is primered, was doing a 98-00 front end conversion but just has the headlights right now. Car needs to be wired up and finish the front end conversion. He'll take $1500 if you are interested and can deliver for extra money.
if u can send me pics of the car to my email and we can go from there, but stilll looking
Old 02-14-2010, 07:24 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by -JB-
I got a buddy with a 95 awd talon project. Has full leather interior, 3in thermal catback, hks cams, 6bolt swap. The car is primered, was doing a 98-00 front end conversion but just has the headlights right now. Car needs to be wired up and finish the front end conversion. He'll take $1500 if you are interested and can deliver for extra money.
thats dirt ass cheap lol. and its 98-99 front end, 2000 was a totally different model eclipse.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by IraqVet07
thats dirt ass cheap lol. and its 98-99 front end, 2000 was a totally different model eclipse.
i agree completely just got to see it, dont want it to be to good to be true
Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

88 vert has disabled reputation

check my for thread, 98 eclipse GST
Old 02-15-2010, 05:14 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by IraqVet07
My bad I was on the laptop and wasn't paying attention when I was typing. Thanks for catching that.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:24 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Here are the pics. The rear currently still has the older style bumper on it but he doesn't have the taillights so his plan was to install an eclipse rear bumper and taillights.

This is with the 95 talon bumper on it, it was cut for a front mount. He wanted the 98-99 front end so he now has the headlights for this conversion. I believe he still has the bumper laying around if you wanted it.

Cams just put in, not sure if he has the time belt on yet or not, I haven't looked at the car all winter long

The car is primered by previous owner. Has overspray on the windows, and I believe he started removing the overspray. He stores his 03 Cobra in the garage he has so he only tinkers with this car when it's nice outside to give him something to do. He is in no rush to finish it and to many toys already.