Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

MD - 2002 Lexus IS300

Old 08-18-2013, 05:34 PM
King me, bitches.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts
Default MD - 2002 Lexus IS300

Name: Mike
Means of contact: PM me, reply, email, smoke signals.

Price: $7,200 or trade for the following:
SUV - Must have 4x4/4wd option
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Denali/Yukon
- Ford Expedition (05+)
Crew cab pickup truck again, with 4x4
BMW 540i
E36 M3
WRX
Diesel - must be four doors

Description:
Just picked this up, it is my second IS300 and now I'm looking for something different yet again.

Vehicle has 153,xxx miles.

All maintenance was done by my personal mechanic upon my ownership just because I don't go by previous owners words; the following have been replaced:

Brembo blank rotors
New water pump
Timing belt
Timing tentioner
Timing idler pulley
Thermostat
Serepentine tensioner
HID ballast have been replaced with OEM ones because they are prone to flicker eventually
Engine air filter
A/C filter
New NGK plugs

The car is completely stock.

The exterior has no rust, I was scraped on the front bumper recently by someone who was too cheap to stick around; it is pictured and I am thinking it can be buffed out and when I do have time I will have that process done.
The taillights are the OEM Toyota gunmetal taillights and not the ricer looking altezza lights.
There are NO dents, there are a few small dings that require no paint work from more inconsiderate assholes that decide to open their doors too quickly then look around after they hear the sound to make sure no one saw them.
The car does have the OEM spoiler.
The emblems have been plastidipped, I cannot stand stuff that stands out and the chrome was just too much.

The interior is in great condition, has the typical dash scratches because Lexus decided to put some junk over the dash that would peel off or scratch up. Good move, Lexus.

Other than that, everything works perfectly (AC as well) and the suede/leather is in great condition.

Some may say my price is on the high side for a stock IS300, but if you want a car that shows it hasn't been beat on, molested, taken apart, or dismantled in any way than there should be no complaints. I use this vehicle for my 4 year old and my fiance, I wanted something reliable and something that I know won't leave us stranded on the side of RT50 with people honking at us while their vehicles still functioning.

I've owned from BMW M3's, E39 M5, C32/E55 AMG, STI, Supra, etc so I am familiar with cars.. On the border of looking for something to either toy with (that doesn't mean fix your problems) or use as a family car (that doesn't mean a beige minivan).

I'm open to offers, but NO Honda's, I just got rid of my Integra Type-R last month so if I wanted another Honda I would have kept mine.

Sorry for the blurry pictures, for a DSLR camera mine sure did fail me on the day I decided to actually take pictures.
Any other pictures or information needed, please feel free to message me and I will be able to send them.

Last edited by michaelmurder; 10-07-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:11 AM
Registered member

da90 has disabled reputation
Default MD - 2002 Lexus IS300

Check my thread
Old 08-23-2013, 05:30 AM
King me, bitches.

michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts
Default Re: MD - 2002 Lexus IS300

Thanks but bio thanks.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

kutking has disabled reputation

I have a 1995 z32 n/a black on black clean! Hit my phone 410 463 5165 I can send pics.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

kutking has disabled reputation

I'm also in crofton
Old 09-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Registered member

acura786 has disabled reputation

$8500.... LOLL
Old 09-08-2013, 05:16 PM
King me, bitches.

Originally Posted by acura786
$8500.... LOLL
I said the same thing when your mom put a price tag on herself.

Just realized you're only commenting on my shit because I laughed at your garbage can ken block wannabe sti, you mad bro?

Last edited by michaelmurder; 09-08-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:11 AM
Registered member

acura786 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by michaelmurder
I said the same thing when your mom put a price tag on herself.

Just realized you're only commenting on my shit because I laughed at your garbage can ken block wannabe sti, you mad bro?
LOL .... Garbage can .... lollll
Old 09-10-2013, 07:23 AM
King me, bitches.

Originally Posted by acura786
LOL .... Garbage can .... lollll
How original, your existence is not necessary rice boy.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

Looks good. the tailights look like the normal is lights though? i know they had dark chrome ones i think on the sports design and a darker shade in japan? But they look like the normal clear ones, which is what i have. glws though.