Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

I got $7500 to spend. Looking only for MIATAS OR 240SX'S. Read thread for specifics!

Old 01-29-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kouki KA-T has disabled reputation
Wink delete

*** 2/1/11*** PURCHASED A MIATA. CLOSE THREAD, AND THANKS FOR ALL OFFERS. MAY STILL LOOK FOR A 240 ON THE SIDE WHO KNOWS

So in my lifetime I've had the pleasure of owning 5 240's and learned em inside out(ka, ka-t, or sr) and love them. If you are about to offer me a 240, understand I am looking for the following:

-Preferrably s14 but I'll consider s13 (if s13-headlight motors better be functional. If equippped with digi speedo/ hud, they better work as well)
-Heat, p/s, and a/c are a must.
-as far as performance goes, I'd rather have a stock ka over a modified one. Unless the aftermarket mods and/or swap with supporting mods was done right and is functional all around. I don't want a hacked sr swapped running piece that you're just trying to pass on because it has issues.

^that's really my preferences as far as 240's go.

If you are about to offer a Miata:

Preferrably nb. I love na's but I've seen what nb's can look like with the right mods, and I'm trying to stray from "old old" cars in general. I know miatas hold value though and the handling and simplicity has already attracted me to them.

-Heat, a/c, and p/s have to work.
-soft top can NOT have any major rips/tears in it.
-hard tops are a huge plus as well
-I'll consider bone stock but I'd prefer that it has coilovers or a decent suspension setup since thats all I'd really do to one anyways.

-Either miata or 240- looking for straight body, good paint.

^that about covers what I'm looking for. *of course anything I look at has to be 5spd* Understand I'm looking to buy asap- Monday as the earliest. So start showing me cars, as I usually buy on impulse anyways.

Thanks for looking,
hope to help someone out with a sale.

-rick
Pictures:

Last edited by Kouki KA-T; 02-02-2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: bought
Old 01-29-2011, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1
Default Re: I got $7500 to spend. Looking only for MIATAS OR 240SX'S. Read thread for specifi

Always got the coupe lol. My commute just tripled so im looking to sell asap cause I couldn't stand putting the car through that kind of abuse. Let me know what's up and we can work on price
Old 01-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Domo

kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi kimchi
Default Re: I got $7500 to spend. Looking only for MIATAS OR 240SX'S. Read thread for specifi

pm sent!
Old 01-29-2011, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

Ryan- I'm keeping in touch.

Driftboy-Pm'd. Your 240 is definitely sick, love what you've done with it. You shouldn't have a problem selling it. I explained why I'm not trying to go that route in the pm though.

ttt!
Old 01-29-2011, 08:57 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I know you said you prefer a NB, but I do have a super clean NA. Its 100% stock. Runs perfect, AC works!, Soft top is like brand new, hardtop.

No stains or rips on anything.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1992-miata-hard-top-super-clean-379957/
Old 01-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

Broke neck- Yeah i've seen your na. It is indeed mint for its age, and I believe everything in the description. It's definitely on my possible-next-dd's list. There are a few miatas I'm checking it out tomorrow. If I'm not please with those, then we will definitely be talking. I'll bump your thread for the meantime, I'm sure you'll miss that car whenever sells rather I'm buyer or not.

ttt