Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

A good running vehicle.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StreetDogg316 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool A good running vehicle.

Name: Jeff
Means of contact: E-Mail would be the best way: StreetDogg316 AT Yahoo.com
Price: $1,500

Description:

I am looking for a decent vehicle, It can be a car or a truck, Carbureted or fuel injected, Don't really care about the year. I would prefer it not to have very high mile's on it. I would prefer a Honda Civic/Accord, Or maybe a Ford truck, But I'm not real picky. It MUST be in good running condition, And have a current inspection(one that run's out at the end of the month does not count as a current inspection). I don't mind some dent's or ding's here or there, So long as it is nothing major. If the vehicle has rust, It must be repairable, I.E. not eaten through the metal where it would have to be cut out and a new piece welded in it's place or where it would take alot of bondo to cover up. The one stipulation would be that you would have to bring the vehicle to me, As I do not currently have a vehicle. I have about $1,500 CASH IN HAND to spend on a vehicle, But don't try to bring me a car that's worth $500 and expect me to give you $1,500 for it, I know what vehicles are worth. If you say a vehicle has a newer motor put in it, I would expect proof that a newer motor was installed, I.E. Reciept's. I have seen way too many post's that say's that a car has a new motor in it with only 50,000 mile's, But no one has any kind of proof at all or say that it was done by the previous owner. If you have a good vehicle that you would like to get rid of, Just send me an E-Mail with a description and pic's and I will let you know if I am interested. Thank you for your time.