Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

fully built sr'd 240sx coupe. Nice paint. Lot of suspension work.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver350tn has disabled reputation
Default fully built sr'd 240sx coupe. Nice paint. Lot of suspension work.

Name: Chris
Contact: (615)319-5976 is the fastest. If I dont answer text me. But I'll also respond to emails
Title: Clear.
Price: 8K obo will take a few hundred dollars off if I keep my wheels and you bring your own or trade
TRADES: looking for something around the boosted lexus. like a GS or sc300. Also would like to have a nice WRX. WILL consider all trades though so dont be shy.

Ok well I decided its time to sell this car and get into something thats more suitable for my daughter. I'm going to have to give this baby up for the time being but eventually I'll back into another 240 later on down the road. ONLY reason for selling is because of family priorities meaning I care much more about my daughter's safety than just having a fun car.
If you have any questions about anything at all please ask. But keep the BS comments to yourself.

Full Build thread:http://tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20880

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe w/o sunroof
Mileage on car: 00098k , mileage on motor: as of right now 0342

A. Motor:
SR20DET bored .40over w/ DARTON dry sleeves, EAGLE rods, 87mm JE pistons, ACL race bearings, OEM thrustwashers, ARP mainstuds, ARP headstuds, ARP rodbolts, APEXI headgasket, OEM oil pump, OEM waterpump, BC 264 cams, all new OEM gaskets, clamps etc. ISIS oil pan(5QTS), Greddy style Intake Manifold, ISIS lightweight pulleys, Peak Performance thermal intake manifold gasket, HSK rocker Arms stoppers, BKR7E's.
BOTTOM END BUILT BY DOUG WITH XTREME PERFORMANCE: (615)713-8987
BLOCK honed by NEIL's in the boro
HEAD cleaned and checked by NAPA in Franklin
Crankshaft polished by Shacklett's in Antioch

B. Turbo setup:
Garrett 2871r, ISIS o2 housing, Megan tubular manifold thats been high-temp coated black,Apexi exhaust with fake cat, custom intake to the turbo,z32MAF, Samco sport couplers with T-bolt clamps, Greddy V-spec interooler kit, Tial BOV, cutom catchcan setup using braided line and AN fittings. Turbonetics boost controller.New K&N air filter. Also have a 3" test pipe that can go with the car.

C. FUEL:
Sard 550's, Z32 fuel filter, braided fuel line, Walbro 255
D. TUNING:
Enthalpy tuned ecu for 15psi on this setup
E. Cooling:
Koyo radiator, ISIS hoses, Flexalite fans on a switch
F. INTERIOR:
AEM wideband w/ new o2 sensor, Autometer boost gauge, Autometer oil pressure, Circuit sport drift ebrake knob. Full interior. New Sony speakers throughout. Aftermarket sony headunit. Custom CNC machined 3gauge air vent holder. APEXI turbo timer.
G. Exterior:
Honda Prelude silver metallic blue paint in pretty good shape, only scuff in on the front bumper as pictured . Rolled rear fenders and Seibon Carbon Fiber hood.
H. SUSPENSION:
Mustang FR500 wheels: 17x8.5 in the front with brand new like 50 miles on the Hankook HR2's 225/45/17, 17x9.5 in the rear with KDW 245/45/17. Rears have about 40% tread left and are pretty grippy. Stance GR+ Coilovers, Megan Control Arms, Megan Rucas, Megan Subframe bushings, Enjuku 5lug swap, Megan camber kit, Megan tension arms, megan traction arms. Megan differential brace. Aftermarket not sure of the brand front and rear shock tower braces.
I. Brakes:
S14 brakes with drilled and slotted rotors in the front with ceramic pads. OEM rotors and pads in the rear all have good life.
J: Drivetrain:
Welded differential, Also have an open diff that can go with the car, ACT 6puck unsprung, Spec Pressure plate, Fidanza 7lb flywheel.

GOODS:
Car runs great, has never not started, has not left me stranded. Fun as hell to drive. Full interior. I know its missing the pillar trim on the drivers side in the pic but i have it. Body is in great shape. Interior is in descent shape. Carpet is awesome and 1 small hair line crack about 2inches long on the drivers side part of the dash, you wouldnt even see it if I didnt tell you it was there. The cleanest 240 i've owned and much cleaner than most i've seen in person. Car was put together right. Everything works as should , all lights, dash, interior etc. Price of parts was not an option if I didnt have money for a good part I wanted I just waited untill I could afford it. MOST parts on this car are BRAND NEW as in they have 342 miles on them so far.

Bads: if you wanna call it that
NO AC hell its a 240. NO PS BUT its all there the pump I got is fried . HAS all lines, resevoir, etc. Just needs a new pump. I even have a brand new Dayco belt for it. Had a custom intake made to clear between the PS pump and resevoir. Welded diff, BUT i also have the open diff I'll throw in. Any questions or concerns just ask.

PICS:
@ BNC:
@ Import Alliance:
Exterior:

Green line on bumper is showing the small scuff in the paint.

Showing the staggered wheel setup and the brand new Hankook tires:
Exhaust:
Suspensioncant get this pic to re-size)
Engine:

Interior (I have the pillar trim for the driver's side, car has full interior including a backseat and all plastic): ignore the red wire laying on the floor it doesnt go to anything it was extra.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Carfreak70852 has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS/FT: fully built sr'd 240sx coupe. Nice paint. Lot of suspension work.

I can vouch for the seller! This is a great car!
Old 07-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

silver350tn has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS/FT: fully built sr'd 240sx coupe. Nice paint. Lot of suspension work.

bump. anyone got a clean daily they want to trade?
Old 07-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered member

94eclipse has disabled reputation

trade for 94 eclipse?? good condition lil paint fade on tops of doors and stock spoiler.. new 18" rims BRAND new tires looks great. for mod list.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/94-eclipse-great-project-car-347109/

FRAME ONLY HAS 124xxx miles

MOD
_______
-new motor 2.0 non turbo 4g63 7 bolt 84xxx miles
-new timing belt
-new pully's
-new cam seals
-new brakes new
-new rims
-new tires 250 miles
-new calipers
-new roders
-new axles
-new clutch (most expensive one at napa)
-new master cylinder
-new stereo
-new tranny 100xxx miles
-$3000 stereo (loudest shyt around) 2 12" kicker l7 powered by kicker zx1500.1

CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.. i have a thread posted under my name with pictures if ya wanna check it out..

Old 07-29-2010, 09:17 PM
WFT IS GOIN ON HERE

Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason

check thread
Old 08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

siikEG95 has disabled reputation

98 prelude sh lowered with rsx type s wheels stock other then aem intake