Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT: WV 2003 Subaru Legacy Lightly Modded... Work Wheels/Tein Flex/OEM Momo

Old 10-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOOK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FS/FT: WV 2003 Subaru Legacy Lightly Modded... Work Wheels/Tein Flex/OEM Momo

WINTER IS COMING... GET YOUR DAILY DRIVER AWD ON

LOCATED IN NORTH CENTRAL WV

2003 Legacy Wagon L Special Edition (dual sunroof, woodgrain trim, etc) 5 speed
Chassis: 80k miles
Engine: 11k miles (New Shortblock installed at 69k by dealership prior to me purchasing because of common piston slap)

At the same time the engine was done, I was told the clutch and brakes components were also replaced.

I purchased car from larry myers subaru in clarksburg WV in December 2007 for right at 13k after everything was said and done. Purchased in full, that day, I hold title in hand. I was not pleased with passenger side fender and headlamp, so I had them replaced. It appeared probably a shopping car had it's way with that corner.

Mods:
-Tein Flex series coilovers w/EDFC. I also still have stock suspension which will be included with sale.
-Work Meister S2R 17x8.5 +35 all around. Great wheel. I am not aware of anyone else with this wheel and fitment. I had them shipped straight from japan by a good friend of mine. Tires are 215-45-17 Falken Ziex 912 with 75-80% tread left. Great tire from what I can tell, in the little bit I've pushed them in the corners, I've yet to feel a slip or hear a chirp. Stock snowflakes will be included with sale. They have mastercraft synsis tires or something or another, were brand new when I purchased car. I also have an extra tire not mounted on anything that is included.
-Momo Steering wheel with cruise and Momo shift knob... both OEM subaru parts. I never merged the wiring for the airbag, so the light is on currently. If it's a deal breaker, I can do that. Both stock shift knob and steering wheel are included in sale.
-OEM Subaru all weather mats, the nice deep rubber ones to catch all the grime. Stock Floor mats included in sale.
-JDM grill with B4 emblem
-custom shift boot from a friend of mine in california... burberry plaid

Uninstalled Parts-
-afforementioned EDFC is uninstalled
-equal length header and midpipe cat delete
-whiteline rear camber kit

front shows bug and rock marks as most cars do, not perfect, but hard to notice with the color. Only real dig is right above the passenger side wheel well and it's tiny, smaller than the size of a BB, but I'd like to mention it.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: FS/FT: WV 2003 Subaru Legacy Lightly Modded... Work Wheels/Tein Flex/OEM Momo

top please....
Old 10-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: FS/FT: WV 2003 Subaru Legacy Lightly Modded... Work Wheels/Tein Flex/OEM Momo

nice wish i had the cash ...glws
Old 10-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Grludtf?

Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie

how much is the price? i trade you a sr 240sx
Old 10-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

I've been a nissan guy for a long time and am a VERY well established member of zilvia so you can send me details of the S chassis, but i will go over it with a finetooth comb, just to be open about it, and i highly doubt I would do a straight trade, unless it's a kouki S14 and it's clean as a whistle.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Registered Member

Racnmx606 has disabled reputation

i love it man but i dont have any extra cash laying around or else i totally would be down for a trade... thanks tho
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

bump please
Old 10-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Registered Member

subaru703 has disabled reputation

ill trade you my 240 plus some cash on top. lmk
Old 10-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by subaru703
ill trade you my 240 plus some cash on top. lmk
thanks for your offer, but I'm not big on front end conversions.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:22 AM
Registered member

sicky has disabled reputation

What's up, man? Still very interested in this car. Just still trying to decide if I am going to sell my 97 Civic. PM me the price you are looking at getting for this again, I've seem to misplaced it.

Quick Reply: FS/FT: WV 2003 Subaru Legacy Lightly Modded... Work Wheels/Tein Flex/OEM Momo