Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT: Rhd Sir Crx EF-8 Drag car (no engine no interior no title)$5,500

Old 01-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Old School Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Cool FS/FT: Rhd Sir Crx EF-8 Drag car (no engine no interior no title)$5,500

Dana
Virginia Beach
Call 295-1181 or pm
I'm Not sure of year ? Sir Crx EF-8
No title (ha)
The car has no engine or interior. It comes with an Aeromotive A-1000 fuel pump and stainless lines with an fittings to and from a 1-gallon jaz fuel cell with a paxton fuel pressure regulator.Its has a tci roll stop staging brake with button on the wheel. It also has a Mike Gerber roll cage that orginally cost 3k. It has tein 18-way coilovers in the rear and koni shocks and ground-controll coilovers in the front. All of the windows are custom lexan except the glass roof. The car weighs about 1300 pounds right now with a 150 pound driver. I'm open for trades, just a little pickey about things. Please flame me so im not so bored, I would like $5,500 for my crx with no motor. I have a new engine setup for it that will make almost 800 ponies in my other thread that im parting out, maybe we can work something out.Thanks for looking and have a Nice Day

$5,500

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3562/crx002mu0.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/369/crx003ow9.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5387/crx004je0.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5169/crx005og7.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1223/crx007lh4.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9732/newsell006fd5.jpg

Last edited by PoS hYbRiD; 01-08-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: EDITING PICS
Old 01-08-2008, 08:20 AM
VIVA LA FRONTERA

shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez
Default Re: FS/FT: Rhd Sir Crx EF-8 Drag car (no engine no interior no title)$5,500

is this a legit JDM CRX, or is it just a rhd front clip?
Old 01-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS/FT: Rhd Sir Crx EF-8 Drag car (no engine no interior no title)$5,500

it came from japan on a container ship about 12 years ago and was turned into a drag car
Old 01-08-2008, 10:02 AM
the"V8nightmare"

blkmjk is an unknown quantity at this point

do the windows roll down ?

3grand for a 8 point cage that aint chromoly?

i think somone blew smoke up your butt
Old 01-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Old School Beast

ha,it was sum good smoke too.. its a mike gerber cage and if you knew anything about mike gerber then you would know that it is chromoly and that he is probabley the nicest cage builder on the east cost.. nope windows dont roll down either as you can see..what did you think they used to build it aluminium
Old 01-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Jon-Eric is an unknown quantity at this point

Show pictures of the stuff you want $5500 for.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Old School Beast

Originally Posted by Jon-Eric
Show pictures of the stuff you want $5500 for.
five thousand and five hundred for just the rolling shell ..if anybody really wants more pics ill be happy to take them
Old 01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

don't let people bash you, good luck.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Old School Beast

Originally Posted by Cpt. Non-Spell
don't let people bash you, good luck.
ha, thanks for luck..im waitin for the real lovers... oh and the price reflects the rareity she has also (ha,hard to picture) bizumpity
Old 01-09-2008, 04:45 PM
the"V8nightmare"

blkmjk is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I fab all of my own stuff. IE piping, cage, ect... So no i dont know about mike gerber. Im definitly not knocking the whip just commenting. Im a crx-r fo life thats why i even checked out the thread.

To me 3 grand is still high for a 8 point cage.

Quick Reply: FS/FT: Rhd Sir Crx EF-8 Drag car (no engine no interior no title)$5,500