Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Fs/ft 90 ef sedan shell with two bseries motor and turbo kit

Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rome has disabled reputation
Default Fs/ft 90 ef sedan shell with two bseries motor and turbo kit

Name:ty
Means of contactm or text 3108224
Price trades for other Honda or 240

Description: ok guys so I got a fresh 90 ef sedan body in great shape for it's age the car is sitting on gold meshes with polished lip fresh tires 80 percent tread left lil curb damage nothing crazy but it is a shell and I just blow motor and got a ls swap with tranny with 100000 miles on it everything you need to put in the car just don't feel like messing with it no more I got the blow motor will go with car head is still good on blow motor also if trade is good I got full turbonecties kit willing to throw in it is a 57 trim with hks ssq bov with tial waste gate and all charge piping and intercooler it sound great when spooling up very loud and got the down pipe sorry for no pics camera missing up but can send with my phone. Soo let me know what you got thanks

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trailridingjc has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fs/ft 90 ef sedan shell with two bseries motor and turbo kit

ggot a reallly cleam 95 neon slammed on c oilovers rebuilt top end fresh head gaskets valve seals roller rockers, it has pace setter headers, 2 1/2 in with guddded cat to a stock muffler... the car has a 420 a dohc 2.0 with vvarial valve timing