Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: Eclipse GSX, Talon TSi - parts/project cars

Old 06-24-2008, 04:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Eclipse GSX, Talon TSi - parts/project cars

1. 1990/1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - Turbo AWD
-Red Exterior (clear coat faded)
-Grey/Black Interior (seats missing, partially disassembled)
-NO Engine, transmission in the hatch area
-NO title
Great for a race car, or using it for parts for an AWD conversion on something.

$250 firm, picked up only, need to tow!

2. 1990/1991 Eagle Talon TSi - Turbo AWD
-Blue exterior (good shape, looks repainted maybe?)
-Grey/Black interior (looks to be in good shape)
-NO turbo parts, a few components not installed on engine
-NO title, NO ignition key
Also great for a race car, as the body is in better shape to be a parts car.

$500 firm, pick up only, need to tow!

Bought these cars together as parts cars for a project that I cannot continue. I should be able to get a title for one of them, but it will be difficult. Please let me know if you need anything else, pictures and contact info below.

Email: c.j.mcculley@gmail.com

Pictures:

Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 AM
forever stock

CrzSomang is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS: Eclipse GSX, Talon TSi - parts/project cars

The talon is actually 92-94
GL
Old 06-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks, that's news to me. Shows you how well I've really looked at the cars.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:25 AM
Registered Member

Cars are not as haggard as the pictures make them look, the overgrown weeds are bad!
Old 06-26-2008, 05:09 AM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 06-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Weekend bump
Old 06-28-2008, 07:38 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

why cant ya get titles? makes it seem kinda shady, good price on the eclipse though....
Old 06-29-2008, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

The cars were purchased from a woman in Louisa who's husband had a repair place at their house. Well he up and left leaving her with 6+ half-finished "project" cars. She couldn't afford to make the mortgage or pay the bills, so I bought the cars to use for parts only as she had no idea where he stored the titles and keys.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:34 AM
Registered Member

Bump!
Old 07-06-2008, 02:41 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

willing to part out any parts off the car? I would just get the whole cars to part out but i'm just trying to get this car done and take a break from that stuff for a couple weeks.. I need the bumper off that GSX if it's in good shape. Do you have any pictures of the interior from the Talon?

Quick Reply: FS: Eclipse GSX, Talon TSi - parts/project cars