Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 94 DC2 integra GS-R

Old 10-24-2008, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough
sold

sold

Last edited by temp2; 11-21-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:02 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: FS: 94 DC2 integra GS-R

k, finally getting around to adding a description as to what else it has.

the suspension is fully adjustable h&r coilovers, the 1400usd kit, not the cup kit, and not just sleeves on shocks.

The transmission has an act heavy duty kit installed(it'll make your clutch leg strong, most people that've driven it complain, but its easy to get used to), and none of the gears grind or anything.

the brakes are new, basically brand new(done in june, but since then its only been driven +-200miles), greenstuff front pads on generic slotted/crossdrilled rotors, axxis rear pads on powerslot rotors, earls stainless lines all around, and new fluid flush was done when they were installed.

as you can see from the pics at least one tire needs to be replaced, though obviously i'd recommend at least doing two. the wheels are fine other then the curbing, and come with new(as of june) muteki open-ended black lugs (and their key).

it has a cai(generic), that converts to short ram, and the filter is stainless steel mesh(not pictured) that'll last the cars life. Also has a full catback apexi n1 exhaust with silencer(not installed).

all the regular gs-r parts are in place(24mm front sway, 14mm rear) except for the front upperstrut bar, sold that and had a 3-point to replace it but decided against using it. It does however have a generic rear upperstrut bar in place. All the bulbs in the tails and headlights are new(got a ticket for having a turn signal blown so figured i'd replace them all at the same time), as well as the ones that light up the rear plates.

The ignition has new ngk iridium plugs(not the most expensive kind, whatever the "laser" welded ones are), msd wires, and a new cap+msd rynite rotor. It comes with an aftermarket ignition and coil, that is rpm adjustable(in one of my for sale threads), as well as a pre-modded msd dcap for the coil(comes with the wire, and all the tools).

The battery and o2 sensor are also new(replaced with a direct replacement ngk sensor), and I rebuilt the starter(with a parts kit from toyota, because for some reason even though hondas and toyotas of that year both used denso starters, only toyota sells a rebuild kit) last summer, and the alternator is in great shape.

So far thats what i can remember, it'll also come with the stock exhaust and airbox, in case you need/want it, as well as the passenger airbag(heavy as hell and not worth the weight considering I had to remove the drivers to install the momo wheel).

It also has a viper alarm/keyless entry installed which will come with the two remotes.

if you feel it's not worth the asking price, make an offer, I may accept, may not.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:51 AM
Registered member

xtakemoutx has disabled reputation

pm'd
Old 10-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Registered member

cars has disabled reputation

bump for a good price.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

thanks, also comes with all the car-related for sale items in my for sale threads(all of which are dc/eg parts anyway). anyone wanting to swap out stuff into their civic, or looking for a full b18c1 swap, this would be a way to get one, and the rest of the car, on the cheap. Could then part the shell out and get some $ back if you're that active. I just dont have the time.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:32 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 11-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Registered Member

might sell today if no more offers come in
Old 11-01-2008, 05:54 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

what the hell is going on with the rear right rim...??

i might be intrested in this..
Old 11-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

its the rear lower lca(passenger), its bent like at a 90degree angle, the pics should show it, the rim itself is fine other then the curbing and that fucked tire(the wheels are a single piece casting, they can absorb some heat, and take abuse). You're welcomed to come have a look at it, do a compression test, etc. I'll even let you tow it to a garage(I can help with that, or triple A can, rather) to get it checked out if youre serious about taking it off my hands.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

bmp

Quick Reply: FS: 94 DC2 integra GS-R