Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 88HF CRX K series ready!

Old 12-08-2007, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: 88HF CRX K series ready!

Ive got what I wanted out of this car so I need it gone. Its a rolling shell.

1988 CRX HF
VIN # JHMED8360JS003008
Price: $1800 obo
Located in Salem, Va
I have the title just havent transfered it to my name.
Will need to be towed. Any questions or an offer feel free to PM me here.

Basically you will need a motor swap. Kpro. Rywire harness, axles and header.

It will come with 91 CRX si front knuckles. The driver side caliper bleeder broke off. I will include it but I tried to drill it out and it might not be worth more than a core for a new one. I put new wheel bearing and ball joints in them 2 years ago.

The suspension on the car is not from a crx. I was told it was Integra stuff but I dont know. Some kind of aftermarket springs up front, and tokicko shocks in the rear. Again I dont know what they are off, just they arent off a crx.

When I bought the car I was told it had an aftermarket fuel pump. I cant see it so I dont know 100% if it does. It might and might not but Im not dropping the tank to find out.

The engine bay is shaved. Various bolt holes and misc holes have been covered, welded and smoothed out. The brake lines are run under the dash with the proportioning valve. The under hood fuse box is under the dash as well and the car is tucked under the fenders.

It has an aftermarket crossmember. I though it was innovative but Downest thinks it may be an old Place Racing piece.

The fenders are junk.

I am including the RSX shift box. You will need cables and the karcepts kit if you want it to fit under the console. Or sell the rsx box and use a prelude one like me.

I am including the Hasport billet mounts. The bracket is already welded in and ready to go.

Front brake lines are Goodridge SS lines.

One quarter panel appears to have had some rust cut out. The other one looks fine. You can also see the 88 doors are in good shape.

It has 90-91 tails that look great.

Im including this exhaust. It has a magnaflow muffler on it. It had a semi-custom Rcrew header on it so if you use it you may to modify it. It looks like its at least 2''. No header included.

Pretty decent hood from a 91 hf. It wont clear a k20 but you can mod this one or sell it and buy the sir stuff.

Last edited by black_krix_si; 12-09-2007 at 04:41 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:44 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 88HF CRX K series ready!

Also included:

Hf passenger seat, cargo box ( top is seperated) with rear carpet. Console piece has been hacked up. The rear interior side pieces have been cut up too. Looks like a rear bar may have been mounted at one point.

90-91 si seat included. No rail.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

1800 for a shell?
Old 12-08-2007, 04:44 PM
II Always

mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098 mgs1098

That's what I was thinking, but maybe a typo... It does come with good Hasport mounts though... That's $600 right there... Good luck either way Bro...
Old 12-09-2007, 04:04 AM

yeah $1800 for an 88hf shell. Other than the one quarter its in good shape.

The Hasport mounts are $600 + shipping.

Brake lines are tucked, bay is shaved, rsx shifter box, place racing crossmember (old school) , si knuckles and master cylinder, goodridge SS lines up front. Hasport weld in piece is already welded in too.

I forgot to mention it also comes with the hasport inline coolant temp adapter. It lets you put it inline of a radiator hose and hook up a d/b series coolant temp sensor so your fan will come on like it should.

I also have a slimfan I can include.

The extras alone would cost you over $1000, not including labor to have someone do the welding, shaving and tucking for you.

Im open to partial trades as well. I need a set of a wheels for another CRX.

Im also open to reasonable offers.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:29 AM

bump obo