VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Import - ASIA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/)
-   -   FS: 1995 Honda Civic EX on Sprintharts, JDM ZC (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/fs-1995-honda-civic-ex-sprintharts-jdm-zc-221045/)

JDMB16CRX 01-21-2008 01:54 PM

Re: FS: 1995 Honda Civic EX on Sprintharts, JDM ZC

Originally Posted by jdmekcivic2eg (Post 3772536)
one week whats up? ill pay good money for my wheels back.. LMK!!! NO BS! and i got some mint si rims that you can get also... if you decide!!! hit me up.

LoL, i knew it was a matter of time before u'd be on here :rolleyes: i'll let u kno man, trust me, u have first dibs on the wheels reguardless so if i do sell them i'll hit u up. What do u have now since u sold the fresh-ness coupe!?

hcridesi2 01-21-2008 05:26 PM

your boy(jdmekcivic2eg)didnt sell his coupe i talked to him today. and sorry i didnt pay attention to the big red lettering.was asking if you wanted to trade for a friend i have no need for your car. no need to be a dick.

JDMB16CRX 01-21-2008 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by hcridesi2 (Post 3773334)
your boy(jdmekcivic2eg)didnt sell his coupe i talked to him today. and sorry i didnt pay attention to the big red lettering.was asking if you wanted to trade for a friend i have no need for your car. no need to be a dick.

not being a dick at all, just stateing the obvious that was posted in the first post, it's cool, don't try to pay attention for future reference, anyways thanks for the bump

-Ryan

hcridesi2 01-22-2008 06:31 AM

what is the offset off the cprs? that plays a big role in how much the cars worth.

JDMB16CRX 01-22-2008 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by hcridesi2 (Post 3774920)
what is the offset off the cprs? that plays a big role in how much the cars worth.

the offset doesnt play a big role in how much i'm selling my car for...I play the role...b/c 1. it's my car and 2. it's my price, if u dont like it u dont have to keep coming back to my thread to keep posting?...as i've already stated in my first post, if u come on here bashing, or if i feel ur bashing, u will be reported

Thanks,
-Ryan

jdmkindaguy 01-22-2008 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by hcridesi2 (Post 3774920)

hahaha wtf is this kid serious he could take these wheels offgive em back and rock my steelies the car still would still sell for a nice chunk of change bump for ryan shits clean but obviously your cars worth nothing just like your offset 8===) :D

hcridesi2 01-23-2008 10:26 AM

you people are retarded. your gonna sit here and tell me the offset of these wheels plays no role in how much the car as a WHOLE is worth. you obviously know NOTHING about the car you own and especially about the wheels that are on it. your busted ass coupe is worth nothing without the cprs and they dont account for ANYTHING more than $2000 with tires. but hey be my guest sell ur $2000 car with its $1700 wheels for $5500 hahahahahaha! oh yeah dont refer to me as "kid" jdmkindaguy" ive seen your hatch and thats all im gonna say (advan stickers and fake ass spoon lip super stuntin!). hey man dont sell the cprs cause the cars not worth shit without em!

hcridesi2 01-23-2008 10:27 AM

thanks, mike

jdmekcivic2eg 01-23-2008 11:02 AM

damn guys take it easy! lol....... wheels are 32+ offset i think? and btw, i still got my coupe for now unless $5k comes and it will be sold. good luck with you guys selling your cars!! i think people are broke at the moment!! sucks!
:( BUT ILL EAT TV DINNERS TO GET MY CPRS BACK! HAHAHA

JDMB16CRX 01-23-2008 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by hcridesi2 (Post 3780401)
you people are retarded. your gonna sit here and tell me the offset of these wheels plays no role in how much the car as a WHOLE is worth. you obviously know NOTHING about the car you own and especially about the wheels that are on it. your busted ass coupe is worth nothing without the cprs and they dont account for ANYTHING more than $2000 with tires. but hey be my guest sell ur $2000 car with its $1700 wheels for $5500 hahahahahaha! oh yeah dont refer to me as "kid" jdmkindaguy" ive seen your hatch and thats all im gonna say (advan stickers and fake ass spoon lip super stuntin!). hey man dont sell the cprs cause the cars not worth shit without em!

read my origianl post, i said i'm in no rush to sell the car and i'm pondering on the idea....hence the price of $5500...lol busted ass coupe, damn E-thugs these days, typical 07 dragva memeber tho for ya, they kno everything, anyways please stay off my thread, only warning then u will be reported

Thanks,
-Ryan

Originally Posted by hcridesi2 (Post 3780403)
thanks, mike

Originally Posted by jdmekcivic2eg (Post 3780574)
damn guys take it easy! lol....... wheels are 32+ offset i think? and btw, i still got my coupe for now unless $5k comes and it will be sold. good luck with you guys selling your cars!! i think people are broke at the moment!! sucks!
:( BUT ILL EAT TV DINNERS TO GET MY CPRS BACK! HAHAHA

lol, yea they are, i just got a few new things for the coupe today, so like i've already said, i'm not pressed to sell the car