Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS 1995 H22 W/LSD accord coupe

Old 09-01-2009, 03:02 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to all
Default FS 1995 H22 W/LSD accord coupe

Name: Wamique
Means of Contact: wamiquef2000@yahoo.com
Description:

I have a black 5 speed 1995 Accord coupe w/a full H22 swap. The swap has about 40k miles, the body has 119k on it and about 2 months ago I had the transmission upgraded to a jdm lsd h22 transmission as well. The car looks totally stock except for the 2.5 inch cat back exhaust. The car has header, gutted catalytic, and 2.5 exhaust from there. The motor mounts are polyurethane. There is also a dvd head- there are a few small imperfections on the body of the car. All supporting mods for the swap have been done and the car runs great. The car still has A/C and power steering and the A/C is nice and cold.

I do not have receipts of the swap- I did not do the swap, the former owner did but he didn't wire the car correctly. I only rewired everything and added the lsd transmission and brand new xtd stage 2 clutch. You are welcome to take the car to your mechanic at your expense and convenience.

VIN# 1HGCD726XSA005555

As noted above, the car has a gutted catalytic- this means that the car WILL NOT PASS A SNIFFER TEST. There is a brand new catalytic converter in the trunk- it must be welded in. There is an intermittent check engine light that is for the iat sensor, this means the idle has been increased till you replace the part so the car doesn't run funny. This is a $100 part and I don't have the time to work on this car anymore but I can show you the codes if you like. The brakes must also be bled. I work for the government and am constantly traveling now and have a DSM as a project in my free time so no more time for this accord. Email me or pm me if you need additional details. >

Emissions is good for another year and a half and the inspection is expired but I can renew it if you like. The car revs to 8000 rpms and sounds great. The interior is gray leather with no tears and is in good condition. Please note that just the engine and LSD tranny setup cost about $2k.

I will take trades such as a civic hatch or other car of EQUAL VALUE (Please don't offer me your 1990 civic si) MUST BE MANUAL. I will also sell for $3900 obo

Price: $4200 obo, or WILL TAKE TRADES
Pictures (only required for vehicles)

Last edited by thewraith; 09-23-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Registered Member

thewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to allthewraith is a name known to all
Default Re: FS 1995 H22 W/LSD accord coupe

Keep the offers coming....willing to negotiate. Will also trade for a fully built dsm engine+ you do the 6 bolt conversion on my dsm.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

Interesting offers- price dropped to $3900 obo, I don't have room for this car anymore.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:23 AM
Registered Member

Note that I don't want to put money on top of this for another car- I would prefer to sell it outright. Give me an offer, I may accept it. I already have another project car.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts

what kind trades are you looking for?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:22 AM
Registered Member

Anything I can sell for $4000ish. I don't really need another car as I have an e55, range rover, and an eclipse gsx as a project car. I want the money so I prefer stock cars for trade.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:55 AM
Registered Member

allforhim45 has disabled reputation

emailed
Old 03-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

Person Person

Originally Posted by allforhim45
emailed
good job
Old 03-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

jdmteg21 is on a distinguished road

i see you already have a dsm. would you be interested in a 98 gst spyder??
Old 03-31-2011, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

This vehicle has been sold.