Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 1988 Turbo Mazda RX-7 (10th Anni)

Old 09-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the roughNaD00D00 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy FS: 1988 Turbo Mazda RX-7 (10th Anni)

Name: Josh
Means on contact: PM or this thread
Trades: No trades
Price: $4,000 - $5,700 w/wheels & extra mods

Description:

As title says, up for sale is my '88 10th Anni Turbo RX-7 (white).

This car needs some aesthetic work/polish, but it has a lot of potential to be a really nice project or weekend car. On the plus side, there is no rust on the car, unlike a lot of other FCs. It's been mostly garaged during it's life with me. Mechanically, the car runs great/strong and has good reliability mods. It also has a lot of cool 10th AE stuff in tact, including all bronze tinted glass, original key, aluminum hood, black interior, etc.

I bought this car a couple of years ago as a project, but I’m moving to Korea and have decided to try and sell it to fund my move. I’ve put less than a thousand miles on it since I’ve had it, mostly just cruising miles. It was never dogged; I’m the third owner. The original owner kept it stock and used it as a highway daily. The next owner, a local RX-7 enthusiast, also used it as a daily.

Details:
. Mileage: ~121,XXX
. Exterior Condition: Needs a paint job (all 10th AE FCs have a major paint flaking problem) and minor body work (few dings here and there). I have a S5 bumper on it right now. NO RUST.
. Interior Condition: Really clean. I have a new Momo steering wheel and shift knob as well. Only problem would be a tear on the driver side seat.
. Modifications: Mostly either reliability mods or minor bolt-ons. Newer S5 turbo, Exedy clutch, S5 transmission, Walbro FP, rats nest removed/blocked off, fuel cut switch, new battery, etc.

. I also have mods that haven’t been installed. This includes a Greddy FMIC and Type RS BOV, Corksport 3 inch turbo-back exhaust, a fuel-cut defender, and HKS intake with AFM adapter for aftermarket filters.

. If you’d like these extra mods and the Mazdaspeed 2-piece wheels, I’ll throw it all in for $1,500 extra. The wheels alone are worth at least a grand and are discontinued. It took me about a year to find them, as they’re pretty rare.

Pictures are below. There are probably some mods I forgot, I'd have to look at the receipts. If you have any questions, you can either post here or PM me. Thanks.