Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FRANKLINHID's RHD EG 4dr -V6/Works/Mugen/Bride/ASR/Hasport/Vision/JDM galore

Old 12-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
davnyc44 has disabled reputation
FRANKLINHID's RHD EG 4dr -V6/Works/Mugen/Bride/ASR/Hasport/Vision/JDM galore

Name:Franklin

Up for sale is my pride and joy. Time for a change. This car is FUNNNNNNNN to drive. If its not catching attention at meets, or catching attention at a walmart parking lot, its at a show winning trophies. This car is an attention whore. If people aren't staring at the motor sticking out the hood, they are staring at "the guy steering on the wrong side"! Car is VERY VERYYYYY quiet. Can not really be heard at idle. Rev it a little and hello mr.v6. Car sounds like sex thanks to the Apexi WS2, at WOT it sounds insaneeeeeeee!

There is NOTHING mechanically wrong with this car. 100% ready to go. I drove this car to CANADA and back with no issues. I daily drive this car, yes even in the rain. Its a beast! Will make you/passengers sit back when you get on it! No idle issues. No cooling issues. No vtec issues. NOTHING. Its a 2003 acura tl-s V6(j32a2) with a 2003 accord 6sp tranny.

This car is CONVERTED. Everything was done! No half ass conversion here. The COMPLETE RHD EG9 wiring harness was used from HEADLIGHTS to TAIL LIGHTS. EVERYTHING works. even the heater and all its controls.

The car also comes with 22" slicks to help you bring the All this TORQUE to the ground

Quick list of SOME Parts off the top of my head

JDM EG8/9 parts:

Bronze glass(all doors and rear glass with working wiper)
Headlights
Corners
Sidemarkers
Front bumper pole
Rear Bumper pole
EG9 Front and rear disk breaks
EG9 Momo steering wheel
Ferio rear bucket seats
Ferio door panels
Extended arm rest
Road Flare
Thin side molding
BRAND NEW window visors
Power folding mirrors

More parts
Work equips with toyo proxies
CF hood
CF trunk
CF Ferio wing
Hasport mounts
Hasport Axels
RPM wiring harness
APEXI VAFC2
Kenwood DVD/IPOD/Navi/7inch touch screen
6-6.5' Sony Xplod(sp) speakers.
REALLLLLL vision front lip
2-REAL BRIDE seats(vios3 low max)
Ksport 1piece coils
GOLD ASR subrame
GOLD skunk2 LCA's
Apexi WS2

Pic of vision lip.

Paint-7/8 out of 10.
even tho the car was repainted a year ago, daily driving, and longggg trips eat paint up. So chips here and there. the doors have some chips by the fenders too. They were touched up with touch up paint.

Bad:
  • 2 cambered front tires(probably will be replace before the car is sold)
  • Can use new interior carpet(i think its fine but some people would like 100% mint carpet)
  • Needs wiper stalk switch(hardwired with a switch so that they work for now)
  • The passenger(aka USDM driver side) fender needs to be blended. Long story short something happened, some1 tried to cover for it, i noticed it, n now the fender isnt 100% matched. Looks good but stare long enough or get the right lighting and you can tell.

UPDATE. i can account for everything being sold except for the shell. I wouldnt want to part it, but i already got people who want the interior, the motor and wheels.

I would sell the RHD ROLLING SHELL on steelies with alll the suspension(ksport 1piece,asr,skunk2 lca's,all the bars for this car(c-pillar,lower rear, upper rear, upper front,etc), all the exterior(cf hood/trunk/wing),stock lip, all the EXTERIOR JDM stuff(bumper poles, headlights corners, JDM Bronze glass etc.

No FRONT OR REAT seats, no radio, no armrest.
You will have alll the gathers speakers, door panels, cluster,climate control, jdm lower console, etc.

Asking 6500 OBO for the shell.

Price(all are best offer):

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING on the car as is:
$15,975

No Bride seats:
$14,900

No Bride seats and no wheels
$14,000

No Brides, No wheels, No Vision front lip(will come with stock FERIO lip)
$13,550

I can work down the price according to how much $$$ u wanna spend, but more stuff will come off the car.

Full parts list to anyone SERIOUSLY interested. Car will come with receipts for EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Everything is 100% legit! Nothing Fake/stolen here.

No joy ride/ dreamers/ booty calls. Thanks.

Last edited by Flinch; 12-18-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer
Default Re: FRANKLINHID's RHD EG 4dr -V6/Works/Mugen/Bride/ASR/Hasport/Vision/JDM galore

just saw this on honda-tech the other night. beautifully done. good luck selling that on here man.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:21 AM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd
Default Re: FRANKLINHID's RHD EG 4dr -V6/Works/Mugen/Bride/ASR/Hasport/Vision/JDM galore

looks damn good besides the motor out the hood lol.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

99_<ivi>_SI has disabled reputation

headturner
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

Old 12-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

davnyc44 has disabled reputation

headturner isnt the word i think neck breaker fits the description better lol
Old 12-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

wewturbo85 has disabled reputation

put together very well. glws car is ballin
Old 12-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

My god !
Old 12-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Banned

1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx

sick !!!!!!!!!!!.....my boy has 1 and i know the potential.....there is no such thing as traction with this setup without slicks lol.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:44 AM
oh sol slow

slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough

damn! thats a sexy 4 door. have to agree with the motor sticking out the hood thou. not a fan, very clean none the less. GLWS

Quick Reply: FRANKLINHID's RHD EG 4dr -V6/Works/Mugen/Bride/ASR/Hasport/Vision/JDM galore