Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Feeler/WTT - Built/Tunned Turbo Integra GS-R in Championship White w/ Leather

Old 07-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
swift996 has disabled reputation
Default Feeler/WTT - Built/Tunned Turbo Integra GS-R in Championship White w/ Leather

Alright, I just bought this car. Let me tell you my story. I'm in my mid 20s and was a former Honda Tuner. I currently have a 2003 Porsche 911 and had a 2000 Honda Prelude as my daily driver. I was bored with the lude so I bought this GS-R. It is really nice, I just think it's not a good fit for me since I'm not really into the tuning scene any more. I basically wanted something a little more fun to play with but I'm thinking I'd like something stockish. The car runs great and is done up very nice. Like I said I'm kind of out of the scene so when I did find this, I was looking for something that was done cleanly and with taste.

I'd be willing to trade for a higher mileage RSX Type S. I'd like something close to stock. Suspension/Handling upgrades always a plus and I don't really care about basic bolt ons. I just hate body kits and tacky things going on. I'd also consider an Integra GS-R with Jackson Racing Supercharger, done very clean and stock elsewhere. I'd also possibly be interested in something with a good all motor set-up with nice suspension (civic coupe/integra/hatch). Would like A/C and a stock look. Really want a stock/stock like exhaust.

Well here is the car:
1996 Acura Integra GS-R Chassis
2001 Acura Integra GS-R Engine (17K total miles, 11K since turbo build (can provide proof on engine purchase....Bought with 6000 documented miles on it... Same goes for the tranny both came out of a totaled from the back 2001 gsr)
287 WHP on 7lbs (Currently set on 7lbs)
369 WHP on 15lbs

Engine/Trans:
9.0:1 JE Pistons
T3/T4 Turbonetics turbo
Tial Blow-off
Tial Wastegate
Precise intercooler and all piping
TurboXS manual boost control
AEM fuel pressure regulator
Equal Length Airhorn Manifold
3" down pipe
Test Pipes
HONDATA S200
A’PEXi VTEC Controller
ACT Clutch and Flywheel
(Can include Fidanza 2nd Stage Clutch and Flywheel)

Interior:
2001 Honda SI-R G Steering Wheel
2001 ITR Interior
2001 ITR Gauge Cluster
Full Leather Seating
Boomex Short Shifter
JDM Titanium Shift Knob
6 Point Rollcage (still has easy access to the back, 4 people can fit and get in and out fine)
ITR CD Headunit
Autometer Boost Guage
Autometer Oil Pressue Gauge

Suspension/Wheels:
Drop Zone Full Coilovers (Springs and Shocks)
Extended Studs on Both Front Wheels (for slicks installation purposes)
18” ROTA Grids (Volk TE37s) in custom Midnight Blue/Black Finish

Exterior/Misc:
Custom Championship White Paint, Including Door Jams, etc.
2000 Front and Rear Conversion
All Red Tailights
Carbon Fiber Hood
Clear Turn Signals

Last edited by swift996; 07-07-2008 at 04:56 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Feeler/WTT - Built/Tunned Turbo Integra GS-R in Championship White w/ Leather

I'll get some more pics up tomorrow:

Last edited by swift996; 07-07-2008 at 04:12 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:42 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Feeler/WTT - Built/Tunned Turbo Integra GS-R in Championship White w/ Leather

Holy shit those tires are tiny, GLWS.

and BTW, it's tuner, not tunner.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered Member

A couple more, sorry its overcast and my camera phone:

Old 07-06-2008, 10:55 AM
did you see that?

enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of

1993 del sol si pm me if interested
Old 07-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

Idle's perfect, no CEL
No PS or A/C

Old 07-06-2008, 11:12 AM
did you see that?

enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of

its on blades now
Old 07-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

jdmintegra is an unknown quantity at this point

would u be interested in a 01 is300..pm me if u would be...thanks car is worth 12,000
Old 07-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

I'd also possibly be interested in something with a good all motor set-up with nice suspension (civic coupe/integra/hatch). I do some autocross/track time with the 911. It would be cool if I had a clean car which could hang well at least in a autocross. ^ IS is nice, just to put it in perspective, I have the car and about $500 in cash on me. So possibly something higher mileage.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

Ahh, I few more:

Quick Reply: Feeler/WTT - Built/Tunned Turbo Integra GS-R in Championship White w/ Leather