Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

F/S 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer

Old 09-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10thanv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default F/S 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer

The Lancer has less then 40000 miles on it Kbb says my car is worth 8500 in good condition. Im asking for 8000 firm. that includes every extra part that is in the garage the is still new just havent put them on yet. and a few things that could go from the garage.

first the car it is an 2004 Lancer ES base model i know auto there were plans for this but i have a truck now and im in North carolina so it is at the parents house in Woodbrisge VA.

The car has an alpine glide touch headunit, 4 mb quart 6.5 ince speakers with 4 mb quart tweeters, 2- 8" ma audio subs with a kenwood amp. ( one of the items that are going with the car when it sells are 2 - 12" sony xplode subs in a sub box and a power accoustic amp).

it has 17"enkie rims with 205/45/17r.
OBX headers, high flow magna flow cat, with a magna flow muffler.
RRM rear strut bar
RRM Light weight crank pully
OZ rally guage cluster
Ralliart Tail lights
Battery was relocated to the trunk
RRM front motor mount
RRM Piggy Back ECU ( i have a custom car computer installed under the passenger seat with the tuning software from the Piggy back unit all it needs is a monitor and its good to go.)

I was changing the interior to black from the grey it was the parts that are left to change are the doors. seats, dash, center console, i bought some EVO recaro rear seats to swap them out but i didnt get the right year but i will throw them in with the sale incase u want to do something with them.

Ok now for parts the are new and waiting to be installed which will go with the car.

Progress Sway bar with Auto cross Perches
RRM rear motor mount
another Custom Front Solid Motor mount
Steel Braided Brake Lines
RRM Blacked out headlight with the Carbon Fiber Eye Lids on them already
RRM blacked out Tail Lights

again every thing mentioned goes with the car unless you dont want it

Price $8000 firm

go here for pics http://cardomain.com/ride/2275329 the valve cover is black not blue anymore the angel eyes were took off the car and stock one put back on but i already said i have some blacked out ones. these pics are old but that is the car pm me in intrested.

Last edited by 10thanv; 09-27-2008 at 12:28 PM.