Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

F/S: 07' Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3 Sport in Norfolk, VA

Old 05-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo
Default F/S: 07' Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3 Sport in Norfolk, VA

Name: Jimmy
Means on contact: PM or this thread
Trades: No trades, please
Price: $17,500.00

Details:
Mileage: 19,0xx (Goes up a couple miles daily)
Factory Options: Tinted/compass rear view mirror, Mazdaspeed floormats, rubber tray for the hatch, Mazda wheel locks
Mods: Mazdaspeed CAI, Corksport Motor Mount Inserts

Well, I have decided to downsize the number of vehicles I have, and I figured the best way to do that is to get rid of the one that I owe the most on/have the highest payment on. So up for sale goes my 2007 Cosmic Blue, Mazdaspeed3. The car is currently a partial daily, it doesn't get driven everyday, but AT LEAST every other day. The car was purchased in May? of last year, brand new off the dealers lot. The miles are fairly high for owning it for about a year, but the car has made multiple long distance trips, as far as New England and back a couple times. This car was bought to be my travel car, while my project car was being worked on and there is no way I was going to ride my bike 9+ hours.

The car was bought from Priority Mazda in Chesapeake, and it has been serviced every 3k miles for an oil change, had its 10k mile maintenance including tire rotation, it has had all the recalls fixed as well. I will also point out that there are a lot of replaced parts on the car, as if it made any type of noise, rattle, clunk, etc. I brought it in and had everything replaced. One of the known issues with MS3's was that some of the bolts came from the factory loose in the rear suspension, namely stabilizer bar bolts... well mine did too and it caused some issues. I took it in and had all of the rear suspension bushings replaced, one rear strut was replaced, and everything was retorqued to spec. Now its solid and rides great. Then I ran into an issue with the front suspension just making an annoying creak, so I brought it in continuously until they got mad at me and just replaced the front struts at 12k miles as well. Also all the brake rotors and pads were all replaced at 11.5k miles... and man do the brake have some bite! As of right now, the car runs AWESOME and is wonderful. I just want to disclose all this info so people know I am not hiding anything, I am an extremely nit picky person when it comes to my cars, you can ask anyone that knows me on that one.

I will also devulge that the car has been in 2 minor fender benders thanks to the great driving population of Hampton roads. I got rear ended at a stop sign, probably a 10mph hit, but the lady was driving an explorer so I had to have the rear bumper and hatch replaced, work done by priority collision center. Then I let someone over at the Independence/Pembroke exit off 264east and as soon as they got in front of me they slammed on their brakes, I slid on the wet pavement and had nowhere to swerve to and bumped him. No damage to the Mazda except 2 VERY small paint chips on the front bumper, which were fixed with touchup paint.

The car pulls VERY hard from the factory, but with just the intake, it pulls sooo much harder in the midrange. The corksport motor mounts reduced the tire hop and wheel spin ALOT, but the car still has a lot of torque and it isn't hard to break traction in low gears. Most of the people on the Mazdas247.com forum who have a CAI on their car, dyno'd between 240-250WHP. The car gets ~22mpg around town on conservative driving and about 27-29 on the highway with cruise control.

Interior is in near perfect condition, tears, burns, cuts, discoloration, etc. There maybe a small surface scratch in the rear hatch area, but that's it. There has been a child seat in the back, but there has been a blanket behind it and pad underneath it, with a protective seat back on the front seat so no marks/blemishes would appear on the seat.

That is about all I can think of.

Pics:
Sorry there is no interior pics, I still need to vacuum/clean the interior before I take pics of it.

Questions, please feel free to PM me on here or post, I check it very often. Thanks!

-Jimmy

Oh and I have a couple people on here who know me and can vouch.

Last edited by Blue2turbo; 05-21-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:32 PM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible
Default Re: F/S: 07' Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3 Sport in Norfolk, VA

Can vouch for this being a clean car!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered member

Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo

Originally Posted by Jestible
Can vouch for this being a clean car!
Thanks buddy, I also want to point out, this car has never been tracked, autocrossed or dragged, it does not get beat on, mostly driven off boost to conserve gas, but that means 2k rpm shifting as boost comes QUICK! No boost controller ever hooked up, no other engine modification, no suspension mods (still handles great though), and it still has the full factory warranty. The car is driven mostly by my g/f if she needs to go somewhere with her son and she is afraid of it... also even though it's a water cooled turbo, I don't have a turbo timer, but I always let it idle for 30 seconds or so if I hit any decent amount of boost.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered member

Bump