Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

EK Civic Coupe Si (EM1)

Old 07-31-2009, 08:11 PM
WidestEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anotherrican has disabled reputation
Default EK Civic Coupe Si (EM1)

Ok, plain and simple. I have a 2000 EK coupe Si, I bought the car some time in 2007 off some older dude that pampered it and keep it in the garage. It had 30k original miles. I kept it N/A for a while and put about 19k highway miles on it. I decided to go boost, but definitely knew I didn't have the time to put in the work myself. I took it to this shop in Falls Church, VA but they went out of biz. Anyhow, I've been working on the car slowly, but decided that with work, school, kids and my dog I don't have the time to finish the project. So I"m selling eveything for 12K OBO.

It has 49k original miles, no roll back, no cluster from another civic
I got three heads, the orignal that needs a little machine work, a type R but it has two bent valves and another B16 head that I had port and polished with a little valve work. I have a Skunk2 manifold that was also port and polished to match the fresh head and also worked to fit a 70mm throttle body. I got all Supertech valve train (titanium) with nitride valves for higher RPMs, Supertech turbo pistons connected to eagle rods, Supertech guardblock, Supertech bronze valve guides, eagle crank, blox cams and so much more. This set up was designed to push a min of 20lbs of boost I was thinking about 25 for a daily driver. I also have stock parts. That you can have with the sale. It also has a carbon fiber JDM 4 in 1 tach. AEM turbo timer/boost gauge. I wanted to replace all the gaskets so I bought a kit from Cosmetic gaskets. ACL rod and main bearings. APR studs. Again, I took pride in this build and bought nothing but reliable parts. I have the reciepts if you want to check them out. Also the block has been cleaned and honed. I also have pics of the coupe just limited to 20 pics. I can send you a few, its been in the garage for a hot minute so its a dirty and dusty.

If you interested, text me at 703-244-3249. Again I'm asking for 12k for everything but send me an offer and we'll talk. I know many sales listings say my lost is your gain but this really will be a major gain for you and mos def and unfortunate lost for me. its all good though.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:26 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: EK Civic Coupe Si (EM1)

keep it man, you will be kicking your self in the ass when its gone and you want it back, nice set-up and GLWS!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:28 PM
WidestEK

Price change. Asking 9K. Unfortunately, I need it gone. So first to hit me up, gets it.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

96skinnerEK has disabled reputation

if u wana sell the stock front bumper let me know.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Registered member

Tim-Tim can only hope to improve

if you want to just sell shell how much?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:00 AM
WidestEK

It depends on how much you will to throw, right now I've got to offers for the shell 4K and 5K but they trying to gather their funds, if you got the money now and are willing to pay within this range I'm cool, you can take it.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:10 AM
WidestEK

Alright guys, I really need this gone. 5K OBO takes it all. Hate to do this but I gotta get it out of my garage and on the streets where she belongs.