Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

EG Hatch w/ K20Z1... 80% finished. My loss, your gain

Old 09-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile
Default EG Hatch w/ K20Z1... 80% finished. My loss, your gain

SOLD!!!
It's come time to let my project go. Work has left me no time to finish it up and I have honestly just lost interest at this point. My EK K20A2 hatch that I had tons of time, money, blood sweat and tears into was stolen. I started this project to replace that, but I really don't have the time or means right now to finish. That's where you come in and reap the benefits.

Before you read any further, this car does *not* run (yet). If you are looking for a running car, please use the back button.

If you have some free time on your hands and want a HELL of a street/strip car for a mere fraction of what it would cost to source, buy, and build your own from scratch, read on. Alot of these parts are tough to find, and get pricey VERY quickly.

The car is a CLEAN 1993 civic DX Hatchbach. Car has a complete Integra dash and fitting door cards with power windows. Mileage on the chassis is in the neighborhood of 130k miles. Motor is a 2006 K20Z1 with a mere 13k miles. The motor was pulled from a totaled Type S.

Currently the motor and trans is bolted up in the engine bay with the header, fuel rail, axles...etc already installed.

Specs and parts are as follows:

'93 DX Hatch
K20Z1 motor and trans (13k Miles) (bolted up)
Brand New Hybrid Racing engine Sub-Harness (installed) (install CD included)
02-04 RSX Type-S engine harness (installed)
Brand New Circuit Works 36mm hubs (allows use of rsx type-s axles) (installed)
Brand New Karcepts shifter kit
Brand New Hytech Replica header (I'm still amazed at the quality of this, fits awesome, looks great, proven power)
Shifter box and shifter cables
Brand New Clutch line
Brand New Golden Eagle Fuel Rail (installed)
Brand New Fuel lines and fittings
Brand New Earls Fuel Filter
Aeromotive F.P.R
Type S axles (Installed)
Innovative Motor Mounts (installed)
RSX radiator
EP3 pulley kit (installed)
Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Duck Bill
Skunk2 coilovers
Brand New Brake pads and Rotors in the front.
Extended front wheel studs.

To finish this really won't take much if you have time, tools and minimal know-how. If you know anything about these cars, a Z1 in a Hatch is more than capable of High 11 second passes in the 1/4.

To finish it you will need to finish up the wiring, a K-pro ECU, install the radiator and coolant lines. Install the shifter box and cables which is no biggie with the shift box install kit I have for it. Also needs a T-stat housing. Again, most of the parts are there to get this thing going.

Some Pics (these are a couple weeks old). Fuel rail/lines and header are installed, car now sits on steelies with decent tires all the way around as well.

The hood fits, its just popped.

Rear shot. BMW wheels are off. Body is real nice and solid for a 93. No rusted out 1/4 panels...etc

Header

Dash

The best part of it all

Looking for $5k OBO. If you're interested, shoot me a pm and I will get back with you. I'm sure there are things I forgot and left out, but I will update as they come to me.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by gtistile; 10-05-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

99ExGSRT has disabled reputation
Default Re: EG Hatch w/ K20Z1... 80% finished. My loss, your gain

might be useful to list the things needed for it to run....not bashing just saying
Old 09-21-2009, 04:27 PM

impound has disabled reputation

sighs...bump for you
Old 09-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 99ExGSRT
might be useful to list the things needed for it to run....not bashing just saying
+1
Old 09-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Good looks 99ex. I had put that in there, copy pasted some stuff on accident and i must have deleted it. Updated

Last edited by gtistile; 09-21-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

If i get asking price, ill throw in a set of 13 Inch Bogart drag wheels with the deal. Get this thing on the track since i cant!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Special-k

1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw 1camslw

u look'n 4 any trades???
Old 09-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

Cadillac CTS-V plus cash on my part...

Other than that, no thanks
Old 09-21-2009, 06:02 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Damn it seems like just last week I was watching your EK up at ODS. Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with the sale.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

Thanks man. If you know anyone that might be interested let em know about it. My ek Car was stolen back in April and that's why you havnt seen it out there since.

Quick Reply: EG Hatch w/ K20Z1... 80% finished. My loss, your gain