Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

cheap s13 sr20 project car

Old 07-01-2009, 05:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smdrcr_9 has disabled reputation
Default cheap s13 sr20 project car

* Name: Zack
* Means on contact: PM or this thread
* Trades: No trades, please
* Price: $2000 obo

* so i figure now is as good a time as any to start a new project so im selling off mine because i already have my car and working on my dads boat, graduating college, moving in to the real world b.s. i need to pay off some debt so im letting mine go cheap. special offer since i love seeing my old cars stay around in ppls yards lol. anyway.

motor/chassis

1992 nissan 240sx clean title i think around 170k on the chassis, 2yr old panda paint job. its perty. the chassis is the cleanest 240sx ive ever seen ppl can attest to that and you can come eat off of it.

redtop sr20det swap already in and wired up etc was running when i owned it .. ppl can also attest to that. mods on here etc.
i flooded two cylinders.. one caught and bent a rod. = time for a rebuild or new smallblock.
the car will be rolling on stock new suspension and relatively new brakes for inspection passing.
only mods i plan to leave on the car are aftermarket exhaust manifold and outlet, the outlet has a hole in it. no dp or intercooler. those can be sold to you tho if you want for added cost.

interior
stock stripped carpet .. and rear panels.. all still layin in the car. stock seats and rear seats in car. all manual w/ an aftermarket sunroof .. (cool) means its lightest possible w/ coolest accesories.

Please contact me if you're interested.
* Details:
o Mileage: 170k ish
o Exterior Condition: Perfect except for a few small dings .. 2yr old panda paint
o Interior Condition: stripped but include interior
o CARFAX: no accidents
o Modifications: some include in discription
o Service: me

Old 07-03-2009, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smdrcr_9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: cheap s13 sr20 project car

bump .. make an offer