Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

(AUTOMATIC) WRB 2002 Subaru WRX

Old 04-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02subiedoo has disabled reputation
Default (AUTOMATIC) WRB 2002 Subaru WRX

Name:Josh
Means of contact: text 1-540-312-9862
Price: 9,000 neg

Description: 2002 subaru wrx, never crashed, 105,000 original miles. washed weekly in great shape, brand new tires, comes with extra rims worth 450 bucks but don't fit, do with them what you will. Car has jdm sti hood scoop, painted skirts, front strut tower, co2 sprayer and is sti badged. text me for more info anytime. pictures are hard to upload here so i will send them upon request. i would like to trade for, another wrx (5 speed only) could possably put some cash on top, sti with cash ontop, clean eg hatch's, clean integra, and really i am open to anything, has to be a MANUAL!. just text me with your questions or offers.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Hellafunctional

Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93
Default Re: (AUTOMATIC) WRB 2002 Subaru WRX

Originally Posted by 02subiedoo
Name:Josh
Means of contact: text 1-540-312-9862
Price: 9,000 neg

Description: 2002 subaru wrx, never crashed, 105,000 original miles. washed weekly in great shape, brand new tires, comes with extra rims worth 450 bucks but don't fit, do with them what you will. Car has jdm sti hood scoop, painted skirts, front strut tower, co2 sprayer and is sti badged. text me for more info anytime. pictures are hard to upload here so i will send them upon request. i would like to trade for, another wrx (5 speed only) could possably put some cash on top, sti with cash ontop, clean eg hatch's, clean integra, and really i am open to anything, has to be a MANUAL!. just text me with your questions or offers.
Gonna need pictures, or else it'll be closed.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

02subiedoo has disabled reputation

so are you interested, or are you messaging me to tell me it will be closed. i personally think it is stupid that i have to start another account on photobucket or something just to upload pictures. if thats the case i will make a new one everytime they close it. im going to start using craigslist because i get more people interested more quickly anyway. if you want pictures text me or come look at it in person.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Violence Violence

CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY

so are you interested, or are you messaging me to tell me it will be closed. i personally think it is stupid that i have to start another account on photobucket or something just to upload pictures. if thats the case i will make a new one everytime they close it. im going to start using craigslist because i get more people interested more quickly anyway. if you want pictures text me or come look at it in person.
This is one of the stupidest post i've ever read.
Click here retard
Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
IM Trollin n Hatin

TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87

its cool we will follow the rules and you don't have to, we got you homie.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Well if you don't like it take you shit box automatic subaru somewhere else faggot. We don't need anymore dumbasses on here anyway.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Registered member

srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger

02 AUTO stock for 9k, with no pic and talking shit because no one on here wants it.... Fail, like you said stick to craigslist and just delete your driven account since you can't seem to read