Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Auto 97 integra se

Old 07-29-2007, 05:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12secondeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Auto 97 integra se

Car is mechanically sound. Absolutely nothing wrong with engine/tranny. Car has 158xxx miles.

The good: Mechanically sound, comes with skunk 2 coilovers, gsr rims with great tires, power everything(sunroof, pw,pl,power mirrors, etc) and all power options work, cruise control, abs

The bad: No AC(It was charged up last summer but I think I have a leak cause it doesnt come out cold anymore). The normal srs light that comes on after 10 years from the instalation of the airbag is on. You need to get the airbag inspected. The paint is cheap looking. The front bumper doesnt line up perfectly. Leather driver seat is ripped.

This has been a great car to me for 2 years but I never drive it now that my Civic is done. I have too many cars at my house and I am tired of moving this car out of the driveway to get the Civic out of the garage so that's really the main reason I am selling it. I am in no rush to sell and I know I can get 2500 for it. So the price is 2500 dollars. No trades! If you want more pics come and look at it in person and bring a camera so you can take some! My number is 3190440 and my name is John.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:58 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: Auto 97 integra se

what is your area code? it has all the AC components just does'nt work right? why does bumper not line up, How noticeable is it? PM me asap very interested. Is the interior black?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:04 AM
Banned

12secondeg is an unknown quantity at this point

yep black interior- i need to buy another memory card for my camera or get my card back from my friends house. It honestly might be a while cause I am busy.

The bumper is not too bad- This definetly isnt a show car but its not your average beater either- Its a very nice looking car for the price with a perfectly running motor and tranny.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:41 PM
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

Ill Bump it,,, looks better than mine and im asking the same price {FIRM} with way more miles. it will sell , GooD LucK DuDE...

Last edited by 5.0-4life; 08-23-2008 at 06:17 AM.