Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

99 Mazda Miata. 138k. GC and Koni Yellow. Body damage.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default 99 Mazda Miata. 138k. GC and Koni Yellow. Body damage.

Name: Mick
Means of contact: PM 804-873-6425/804-901-0295/804-405-5902
Price: $3200 obo

Description: Bought this from a friend and manage to wreck it after 2 days of having it. Got paid by insurance but decided I would just drive it as it and throw the money in the bank. Details on the accident is as follows.. I was making a right hand turn at about 15mph and began to accelerate. They had just put down sand on the road for the snow. As I came around the turn the car went into the sand that had gathered near the yellow line and snapped sideways. As it started coming around it caught the edge of the road and tossed me the other way. As it was coming straight an oncoming car for whatever reason did not even react so I hit the rear door on a Altima. The collision happened at both cars around 10mph or less. I had almost come to a stop and she was almost stopped for the stop sign ahead. The car will need a hood, headlight, fender, and bumper. The car already had some fading so I figured buy the parts and spray the whole car. I have priced the parts and the cost of LEGIT paint, no cheap work, and would not spend more than the car is worth in perfect shape. So with the time and and willingness, the car can be fixed and still sold for the amount you have in it. I have based my price strictly on KBB FAIR condition. States that the car needs interior or exterior repair by a professional and think it also states something about the car not running perfect. But this does. It runs and drives just like it did when I bought it and is a blast to drive. The top does not leak!!!

Mods:
Ground control sleeve overs
Koni Yellow struts
Magnaflow Stainless Oval muffler. (looks OE and sounds very sporty!)
Razo shift knob
Aftermarket wheel (torn between 2 brands and too lazy to go look) will update tomorrow

Pictures: PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!! Made this post and figured out I don't have my SD card with pics on it, it is at work. Pics no later than 9:30PM tomorrow night 3/8
Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 99 Mazda Miata. 138k. GC and Koni Yellow. Body damage.

This sounds like my old miata... if it black and no carpet?
Old 03-07-2011, 08:45 PM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

IIt is black and it has carpet. I used to not when kyle had it
Old 03-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts

Yep, Kyle got the car from me.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Violence Violence

CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY

I smashed my old miata pretty much same way. Bump.