Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

98 DC2 GSR ballin

Old 06-12-2014, 11:28 AM
BK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bkelley has disabled reputation
Default 98 DC2 GSR ballin

Name: Brian
Means of contact: text (804)350-4760
Price: $trade

Description: This is a 98 integra with about 170k on body less than 100k on full GSR swap.. windows tinted"lifetime warranty with paperwork" car is silver, clean over all but has flaws black 15"wheels with polished lip, taillights tastefuly smoked, k sport fully adjustable all the way around"like new" ABS delete, rear wiper delete, alpine deck, infinity speakers, optima yellow top battery, cloth or gsr front seats and rear seats leather,some damage to bottom part of backseat on passenger side, skunk2 camber correction kit"can print out alignment results at work(west broad Honda) upon request, beaks lower tie bar"rear" aftermarket rear lower control arms
BAD: damage to rear seat and font seat don't match, some cosmetic flaws,has some vibrations and noises due to urethane filled engine mounts and fitv needs attention so the car idles very low after warm up,carpet from civic doesn't fit right, missing console/armrest...NO AC( I removed the ac years ago so that I could turbo) turbo on old ls motor NOT THIS 1. I'm looking for bikes other cars or whatever..I realize that I will never get back what I put in this car and that is why I want to trade not sell

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Registered member

Intheshadows has disabled reputation
Default Re: 98 DC2 GSR ballin

First of all you need to pics per the rules and per life (no shows any interest with no pics). Second this belongs in the Honda section, for a reason, you igit !
Old 06-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Holy faggot post.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:08 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Intheshadows
First of all you need to pics per the rules and per life (no shows any interest with no pics). Second this belongs in the Honda section, for a reason, you igit !
In fairness, he did have pictures earlier.

Everything else is a travesty. That poor poor ITR