Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

97 Mazda Miata

Old 05-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Neg rep me please

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt
Default 97 Mazda Miata

Name: Matt
Means of contact: PM
Price: $4,100 obo or trade for 97-00 Civic/ Integra 2dr/4dr

Description:

1997 Mazda Miata M Edition
98,000 Miles
5spd
Green paint
Tan interior/ top

Needs some work, but read below. The cars runs PERFECT, starts right up and shifts between gears smoothly.

Exterior: The rear plastic window needs to be replaced. Also, the car needs to be painted on the passenger side quarter panel due to it being back into a little while back. The bodywork was done by a friend and is not perfect. The driver side fender needs to be replaced but nothing major. I think someone leaned against it in a parking lot as there are two dings. It doesn’t really need a full paint job just maybe touched up in a few places but still shines if you wash it. The Miata is lowered on H&R Springs all the way around. They have been on the car for a year or so and I am very happy with them. Tires are great and were replaced right before winter with perfect tread still.

Interior: Tan leather interior is in great condition for being 14 years old. Only minor flaws in the leather. The carpet has a few blemishes but nothing that would need to be replaced. The speakers sound great, including the ones in the headrest. No fading on the dash, just some on the steering wheel. All gauges work perfectly. There is an issue with the CD played where it spits out some CD’s but not all. It never really was an issue with me just due to the fact I plugged my iPod into the cassette player. The car has power windows that work great; the driver side window rolls down a little bit slower that the passenger side though. To be honest it probably just needs some oil in the sill. Factory spare tire is located in the trunk and so is the fresh battery.

Engine: The engine runs strong and has no sign of slowing down. The transmission is perfect as well with no signs of slippage or grinding. The car has factory A/C and power steering, which work very well. Just had a fresh oil change and the spark plugs were replaced a few months back with the wires.

Pricing and Trade: Kelly Blue Book is $4100 in FAIR condition, so that is what I am asking, or best offer. I am also looking for a 97-00 Honda Civic or Acura Integra four door or maybe coupe, 5spd and low miles. I have been driving this car for almost 5 years now and I want something a little bigger but still good on gas. I would be willing to trade if your car looks nice and runs just as well as mine. I’m not looking for something slammed or built, although that would be fun. I just want something with a little more room. Send me some pics of your car and we can go from there. I would prefer you email me before I send out my phone number.

Thank you!!!

Matt

MORE PICS: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z406/mattgriffin13/

Last edited by miatamatt; 05-29-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Neg rep me please

miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt
Default Re: 97 Mazda Miata

Bump.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Neg rep me please

TTT
Old 05-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

One bump per day man.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Neg rep me please

My fault, I'm really sorry I didn't know that. Will not happen again.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

No need to be a douche, I was just informing you so your thread didn't get locked.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Neg rep me please

I'm not being a douche. I honestly did not know that. Really I appreciate the help because I didn't want this to get locked.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

I misunderstood, the interwebs are hard to interpret what people aresaying. GLWS I just bought one not to long ago.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Neg rep me please

TTT
Old 05-08-2011, 05:55 AM
Neg rep me please

Mother's Day bump