Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

97' Eclipse GSX w/ LSD rear and LOTS OF EXTRAS

Old 04-11-2012, 09:21 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default 97' Eclipse GSX w/ LSD rear and LOTS OF EXTRAS

Name: Brian
Means of contact: text for fastest response (757)714-2656 or message on here.
Price: $4000 (new price..this MUST GO NOW...)

Okay, this car and ALL parts I own for a DSM needs to go. I do not have the $$ to finish everything right now, and other things in life NEED to come first.

Its a 97' Eclipse GSX w/ LSD rear end. car has 87,401 original miles on body, and approx. 1500 miles on rebuilt motor. Has DSMLink V2 on EPROM ECU. Ported EVO3 16g
turbo, ported exhaust manifold, FULL 3 inch exhaust w/ downpipe. Stock Wheels and tires w/ 95-98% tred left on tires. Full FMIC setup w/ HKS SSQV BOV. Fidanza flywheel, Competition Clucth stage 3 clutch. Stainless steel clutch lines. Venom Intake manifold. BRAND NEW timing belt, master and slave cyclinders. Autometer Carbon Fiber Series Boost, Oil Pressure and A/F gauges. Autometer A-pillar 3 gauge holder. Also has the bezel gauge holder. Has a brand new clutch pivot ball and fork. Walboro 255lph fuel pump, and has stock injectors, RC engineering 750cc injectors and has 1000cc injectors to go with it as well. Has a B&M shifter, symborski shift kit, with an EVO X shift knob. Im sure there is much more im forgetting.

With this, if wanted, you will also get everything left of the white eclipse shell (w/ title), a 6 bolt head, a 7 bolt head, an Evo 2 transmission and some other misc parts.

THE BAD: The motor is not in the car. It was removed with the transmission for ease of removal of tranny. THE CAR DOES COME WITH THE WORKING MOTOR. The motor was rebuilt in my other 98' Eclipse GSX and was running GREAT.On the motor, the timing belt tensioner needs replacing (tensioner went while motor was sitting in garage.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MOTOR. The ISSUE I had was the transmission. It would be easiest to just replace the trans with a good working one, or rebuild this one. The brakes on this body need to be installed on the rear ( I have everything needed. And a wheel stud needs replacing.
In the pics, it looks like the fender cap is missing, but i have it, in the car...

car(s) and parts located Portsmouth, Va (about 10-12 mins from 264 and Newtown)(or 5 mins through downtown tunnel)

***All washed and clean...new pix ***

NEW PRICE!!! $4000(with or without other eclipse, same price...your choice)
Call me, text or pm for any questions (757)714-2656
Brian

Last edited by SPAWN; 04-16-2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: new pix
Old 04-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Registered Member

TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97 TurboEagle97
Default Re: 97' Eclipse GSX w/ LSD rear and LOTS OF EXTRAS

I have a trans for that GSX, that's All it needs to drive.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/engi...3/#post7729443
Old 04-12-2012, 08:07 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

ttt...this is OBO
Old 04-13-2012, 08:26 AM
I <3 My DSM

THIS MUST GO NOW!! lowered price...
Old 04-15-2012, 05:55 PM
I <3 My DSM

ttt
Old 04-16-2012, 12:54 PM
I <3 My DSM

ttt...retook some pics after I washed the car.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

planetjohn12 has disabled reputation

i cant believe noone has scooped this up yet, you should post some interior pics and pics of the motor. im kindve interested but idk if im in a position to buy a car atm...this.....would be fun. idk, ill contact you if i find out i can buy, i dont want to flake if i dont know.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

A Dubbs has disabled reputation

I wish I could scoop this up, but I don't have the space for everything. GLWS
Old 04-17-2012, 12:26 PM
I <3 My DSM

same here...i dont get it...anyone who buys this will have EVERYTHING needed (except timing belt tensioner and a good trans) to make a great running eclipse..and the trans, travis has, as he had posted.