Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

'96 240SX SE - S14 - $2750

Old 04-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look has disabled reputation
Smile '96 240SX SE - S14 - $2750

Name: Taylor

Means of contact: text me for fastest response 540-273-9476 (don't have good call signal where I live text is easier)

Price: $2750 Or Best Offer, I don't NEED to sell this car so don't lowball

The car is a clean title 1996 SE with 181k miles. KA24DE. 5 lug, power options, cruise control, sunroof, etc.
Has all black interior, not too bad of shape, no cracks on dash.
Has Defi tachometer on dash, nismo shift knob, e-brake drift button, 5zigen Fireball catback exhaust, KYB shocks - TEIN springs.

The reason I am selling is because the car isn't running and I don't have time to swap it. The motor is riddled with issues and I am basically selling this car as a complete shell with the engine still in it. After misfiring I changed all 4 spark plugs with new NGK only to find that one has oil all over the threads, and the CEL is on for knock sensor and EGR, the battery is also dead. The car will also need new pads and rotors up front and an aligment.

This car is no where near perfect so don't bother if you are just going to nit pick.. there is a lot wrong with it but it is a good shell to start up a drift project with. Cosmetically it needs a new front bumper and some overfenders and the outside will be in a lot better shape, there are dents on both QP's. Paint is also decent considering the age of the vehicle.

It will need to be trailered away. It will start up and run with a fresh battery put in it but runs like complete garbage on 3 cylinders and also needs new brakes so I wouldn't feel comfortable letting someone drive away with it.