Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

95 Maxima +$ for WRX wagon/sedan, others welcomed

Old 05-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dtacaraya has disabled reputation
Default 95 Maxima +$ for WRX wagon/sedan, others welcomed

Name: dtacaraya

Means of contact:d.tacaraya@gmail.com(quicker reponse), PM, i will give you my number when i find fit

Price: 95 maxima with cash on my end

Description: i have a 95 nissan maxima, i have a couple of mods on it 8k hids plastidipped black, amber corner lights, ludalip(just a homedepot lip) catback exhuast, all wired up for your choice amp and subs, i believe polk audio speakers(came with the car), HAI, 5 speed, on kyb agx struts and spring springs in the front (2" drop) intrax springs in the rear (1.75" drop) has 165k on it always changed my oil myself with royal purple every 3k sometimes earlier. changed the tranny that came out of a 97 maxima with 99k also changed the clutch about three months ago. going to seafoam the car this weekend (5/11-5/13) and do some maintence work on it just to have it in tip top shape. car runs srtong smooth no knocks. clean title

Enough about the car im willing to trade the car with cash on my end or just cash for a wrx wagon preferred or just a wrx sedan from bug eye to hawk eye with low miles please nothing abouve 120k i will post pictures as soon as i get off work. working 4-midnight
other cars can pm too but mainly stuck on wrx

Pictures: coming soon i get off from work at midnight

thanks for looking
Old 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default re: 95 Maxima +$ for WRX wagon/sedan, others welcomed

Doesn't work like that. Pics are required when making the thread, not when convenient for you-read the rules.