Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

95 gst

Old 04-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scav2648 has disabled reputation
Default 95 gst

Name: scam
Means of contact: pm or call 7572920009
Price: $700 or obo

Description: car runs and drive but auto tranny overdrive does not work car is in decent shape has two dents sunroof leaks it is a project car to let u know i just havent had the money or time to finsh it and needs a lil bit of work off top of my head has a few after market parts thats going with it . u can buy the car for parts or fix her up
by the way i dont have text //////////////// tryin to sell as whole i think about getin rid of it but just found out i got tires on it hooked up the turbo and car has tappin lifters but block is good some pll look at it ith me that know about cars as well so proly in the next three weeks im get the lifers for the car i just got to find a relly good shop thats know what there doing. price is talking but not by much i put money into it that i would like to get back i have better pics i just whated to show u what promblem the car has body wise but car does look pretty decent
relly shitty posy i know

and for trades looking for cars like civics integras or some thats a dd cuz i dont what to deal with this as much i need to get back and fouth to work cuz i got a 2 jobs and the bus anit cuttin it i got money on top as well just depends on how much u looking for to getin
for pll that wann hear her run im make a vid for you'll so u can hear what going on

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails 95 gst-imag0141.jpg   95 gst-imag0140.jpg   95 gst-imag0139.jpg   95 gst-imag0138.jpg   95 gst-imag0137.jpg  

95 gst-imag0136.jpg   95 gst-imag0135.jpg   95 gst-imag0134.jpg   95 gst-imag0133.jpg   95 gst-imag0132.jpg