Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

94 four integra wit built 84.2mm lsvtec turbo

Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default 94 four door integra

Please read this. Car has a stock ls motor in it with stock exhaust manifold.turbo setup and
lsvtec are gone
ok here is what i have.Its a 1994 four door forest green gsr integra with pretty clean tan leather interior.The car is lowered on tokico gas struts on eibach springs and has a pretty low and mean stance.the body of the car I would say is a 7.5 out of 10 do to two little dime size surface rust spots(one over each quarter).It also has some serious oxydation of the clear if thats how you spell it and could use a paint job.
if your interested please feel free to pm me or you can text or call me.My cell number is 1(804)283-1328.
the car now had a running ls that has just had a timing belt water pump and head gasket installed and will be going to the paint shop next week and will also be getting a all black interior change over and the price will go up.so if you want the car now the way it sits running with a ls in it I will let it go for 2grand cash or trade for a nice name brand top mount turbo manifold and cash on your end of coure.

Last edited by eddiesauto; 09-08-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Grippin the Grain

importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic
Default Re: 94 four integra wit built 84.2mm lsvtec turbo

give me the motor and all the other goodies 'fore i get mad.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

lmao ree.I gave you a good offer on the motor and turbo setup ass.lol.hit me up i am gonna be trying to finish it tomorrow after work and I might be getting some mint tan leather for the car to get rid of the nasty nasty thats in there now.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Registered member

Tim-Tim can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by eddiesauto
lmao ree.I gave you a good offer on the motor and turbo setup ass.lol.hit me up i am gonna be trying to finish it tomorrow after work and I might be getting some mint tan leather for the car to get rid of the nasty nasty thats in there now.
let him get that and ill take the shell.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Registered Member

all pms replied to.morning bump.will also possibly part motor from tranny and shell if I have buyers lined up for the other parts.shoot offers on what you want and when i get enough people interested I will definitly seperate
Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

thursday bump
Old 07-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Registered member

onedayb20vtec has disabled reputation

patrick this is phillipe let me know if u part out any of that turbo kit
Old 07-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

pm sent to you phillipe and all others replied.keep offers coming
Old 07-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

afternoon.bump come on people make some offers.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

afternoon bump.car can also be sold as a running car with a ls swap in it for 2200

Quick Reply: 94 four integra wit built 84.2mm lsvtec turbo