Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

94 civic ex coupe 2700!

Old 11-27-2007, 08:47 PM
z32tt lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quizzkidd09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 94 civic ex coupe 2700!

1994 civic ex coupe, asking 2700 nego

yeah here are some pix, its got 114+ mi, it also has a hole in the tailpipe but ill probably get that fixed before i give her up, ive kept faithful on oil changes and maintenance i can take care of at home, i've had her for a year and the only real problem i had was the distributor blew twice, once for no apparent reason, i hear its a common problem w/ civics, and the second time its because i hadn't replaced the spark plug wires, tune up should be in order soon, ive been putting in ngks, just replaced the air filter, one piece anzo projector headlights in the front (below) and smoked black taillights in the back. i got in an accident in april so the passenger rear side is a little messed up (needs a new bumper and i just replaced the taillight filler cuz it was jacked up), just rotated the tires, good amount of tread in the front, not alot left in the back. hit me up if you wanna test drive. the only thing other thing i can think of off the top of my head is the 3rd catches sometimes. don't know what it could be, been that way since i got it. last time i took it to the shop the mech said i should replace all the belts and hoses, just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. but yeah thats all i can tell you. i dont have all the records, i got alot of them but not all of them. if you need the vin for a carfax let me know.

pm or post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
liljeterjr has disabled reputation
Default Re: 94 civic ex coupe 2700!

91 ls integra. power everything. 5 speed no smoke or grinds from tranny. needs struts and driver side cv axle and a driver side fender, but all that might be fixed here soon i live in gloucester leme know whats up