Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

93 Miata

Old 12-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chevyruner has disabled reputation
Default 93 Miata

Name: Cameron
Means of contact: 804 439 3779
Price: $3500 OBO

Description:

I am selling my 93 Mazda Miata. I daily the car and drive it 70+ miles a day. It is a great trustworthy car it starts right up every time I have replaced many things on the car with a bunch of new parts. I have modified the car it is on brand new coil overs from raceland. The car also has a test pipe due to the fact that the catalytic converter had a hole in it, but I recently welded the hole shut so it just needs to go back on. I also replaced he air box with a cone filter. The rims are from a newer Miata I still have the stock daisy wheels with good tires on them also. All of the stock parts will come with the car. The interior is all black and in great condition it has power windows, power mirrors, cruse control, AC leather seats with no rips or tears. every thing works and its a great car I'm just looking for a something different. I will consider trades for ANYTHING I'm really looking for trucks just let me know what you got don't be scared to make an offer on the price

New: master and slave cylinder for the clutch, radiator, radiator cap, serpentine belts, alternator, front drilled and slotted rotors and pads, new lug nuts, tires with less than 2,000 miles on them, speedometer cable, and NGK iridium tipped spark plugs and new magnacore wires, royal purple trans fluid and diff fluid.

Pictures:

All pictures can be viewed off of my craigslist post
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4808681281.html