Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

93 delsol si for sale or possible trade but mostely sale

Old 09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jujub1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 93 delsol si for sale or possible trade but mostely sale

whats up everyone i have a 93delsol si for sale that has a 93 b18a1 swap in it with a 96 ls tranny that has no third gear and a wierd grind sound like diff is going bad.the car is primered black and the top does not leak at all.the car is loweredin the front with h&r springs on konig yellow top 5-ways and the rear is lowered on coilovers and stock struts.the car is currently boosted and all it needs to be a street beast is a good set of injectors,fule pressure regulator,and a retune.the car is tuned on hondata s100 and it runs good but needs different injectors or a resistor box wired into the injectors cause they are low impedence injectors.the turbo setup is as follow,the turbo is a air research t3/t4 which is a 57.4 trim and the manifold is a drag style cast-iron manifoldand the charge pipe is a ebay special but it is very nice 3 inch pipe.it is a five boltflanged down pipe and the intercooler is a precision 650 but i am probably gonna keep that so it will probably come with a smaller intercooler but still very nice.the car has the delsol fat five with good tires and if it helps make the deal go through i can have the car inspected even though it is good until the end on november.the car is not a diamond but with some tlc and a time this will be a very sexy car and very fast too.beforei get a bunch of posts about nothaving pics i will have pics up by 3:00 pm thursday only reason i dont have them now is because my photobucket is not working and my cam is at my moms so i will have them later today.Asking price is 3k just to set a price but im not firm but will not take a loss on the car and the turbo kit can be removed to help make the price even more negotiable.and i really need the money but if the trade is worth it i might consider or trades plus cash on your end might be consider.send me offers people