Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

92 Nissan Sentra SER

Old 01-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jmix has disabled reputation
Default 92 Nissan Sentra SER (SOLD)

Name: Jamie
Means of contact: Cell 757-636-6269, email 1jmixn@gmail.com
Price: $1200

Description: I have a 92 Nissan Sentra Ser with a lowport UKDM SR20de in it and 5 speed LSD trans. The engine was bought off ebay with 55k miles on it and swapped in the car at 172k. The body has 197k on it and will go up as it's my back and forth to work car. I purchased the car with about 130k on it and had intentions of fixing it up really nice but with a house, two other cars and now a kid it's not likely to happen, plus I really need a small truck. It was in a lot worse shape when I bought it with random interior pieces painted red, bad wheel bearings, ebay lowering springs on stock struts and a couple other mechanical issues. Since I've had it I've replaced a lot of parts (see breakdown below). The body isn't the greatest with random dents and also being multicolored (primer). The fenders were changed due to the originals having holes cut in them for side marker lights and I just rattle canned them primer gray. The doors were also changed for some with less dents and do not really match the rest of the black portion of the car (put in OEM hinges when changed). Someone backed into it at work one day and caved in around the driver's tail light. I got a used lens and beat the metal back out and sprayed it with primer. The AC compressor was changed out with a spare when the original's bearing started to fail and I converted it over to R134 so it works along with the heat. All of the tires have plenty of tread but the backs are scalloped on the edge because the rear suspension bushings need to be replaced (I believe). It has 15" dark gray Drag wheels. The car runs good but sometimes it'll lope a little at idle and every once in a while it'll shut off when you stop at a light but it'll start right back up. The transmission doesn't have 5th gear popout but it does have a slight leak (I may have to add a couple ounces every month and a half or so) and second is a little tougher to get in when it's cold. The clutch grabs really good but will chatter when sitting in traffic. I have a more detailed list below and I'm sure i've forgot some things. I also have many spare parts (trunk, spoiler, bumper, interior pieces, trans w/ 5th popout, ecu's, etc.) that can go with the car. I'd like to get $1200 obo. I've tried to include as much as possible but if I left something out ask and I'll be more than glad to answer any questions. The car was also just inspected on 12/29/11 so it'll be good until next December. Please do not ask me anything in this thread as I’m never on here.

KYB AGX struts with road magnet springs (1"-1.25" drop) put on @ 175k (have tokico blues and stock springs that were taken off with about 70K on struts and 175K on springs)
JGY clutch and flywheel resurfaced @ 178K
OBX header and test pipe (no cat) with HKS catback @ 155K
Pass CV axle @ 178K (i know i've done the driver's side but can't remember when)
Steering rack @ 138K
front brakes and rotors @ 167K
walbro fuel pump @ 170k
ignition switch @ 170K
NGK plugs @ 186K
Magnecore wires @ 145K (i think this may need to be replaced)
Drag wheels @ 170K
Front Falken tires @ 190K
Rear Falken tires @ 170K
O2 sensor around 185K
AEM full length intake system (filter goes into fender in front of front wheel) @ 172K
Injectors where sent off and tested/cleaned around 185K (they probably have only 70K on them as I used the old injectors when I initially did the swap)
Installed a new highport SR20 intake cam when I did the swap (a couple more hp)
Stainless braided brake lines @ 175K
I'm pretty sure I've replaced all four brake calipers at some point.
OEM clutch cable @ 180K
All motor mounts with exception of the passenger side (engine front) have been changed and the front dogbone has ES inserts.
Front bushings are ES poly changed @ 145K
Ball joints @ 180K
Fuel pressure gauge installed in line @ 180K
Pioneer speakers throughout (I'll be taking the head unit out though)
Battery replaced a couple months ago
Starter replaced @192K

Pictures:

Last edited by jmix; 01-06-2012 at 03:13 AM. Reason: sold car
Old 01-01-2012, 03:45 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: 92 Nissan Sentra SER

ughh...why cant you be a little closer???
Old 01-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

tomtom has disabled reputation

pretty sweet setup i was gonna ask if you were tryna sell that spare transmission? if so how much? an does it have 5th gear pop out?
Old 01-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02 slov02

still have it?