Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

92 Integra LS

Old 11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vitale999 has disabled reputation
Default 92 Integra LS

I have a 1992 Integra with a 1.8 liter ls engine. The motor has been rebuilt at the end of last summer at which point the timing belt, water pump, and upper engine seals (valve cover gasket) were replaced. It leaks no oil and burns no oil which has been changed every quarter or 3,000 miles. The left and right axles were replaced about a month ago. The battery was replaced about this time as well with a new Advance Auto battery. Cd deck and decent speakers no subs or anything crazy. The car runs and drives fine except for one issue listed below. Automatic shifts well, the overdrive makes it a fun car to drive. Tires replaced last winter have a lot of use left in them. A new air filter and CAI were also upgraded. Eibach springs. Clean interior no rips or holes. The cloth is detaching from the lower panel of each door. I have the rear hatch cover. Brake light switch was recently replaced (one less thing to worry about for a while). She's been a good ride for almost two years now (inspection lasts until march 2010), i just don't need this vehicle anymore. It will make someone very happy.

The issues: Battery will not hold a charge longer than 2 weeks, a mechanic told me I need to replace the distributor. A dent in the body in the rear quarter. email for pics.

I am asking 1500. I will consider all offers. The vehicle must go soon whoever has cash and tags can come get this vehicle NOW!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ybnrmal has disabled reputation
Default Re: 92 Integra LS

can you please send pics to ybnrmal@yahoo.com thanks