Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

92 hatch h22a swap...LOOK...

Old 12-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Lurking....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: 92 hatch h22a swap...LOOK...

Originally Posted by Sussex Rob
$2800 cash?
pm'd...

Originally Posted by Jspec
damn bro on the move again lol. bump for my boy smashin on k series with a h bomb.
yea i try man lol thanks for the bump...

Originally Posted by vxcoastie
Up for one quick ass ride! Rode in it today and was loving that NA power! Accelerates real quickly and effortless and has a real strong clutch!!
thanks man yea its a strong motor and the 4 door pulled good today to man..thanks for the bump

Originally Posted by Jerrseyy
free bump for the buddy with the civic!!!! haha dude, its brandon, the one with the white teg in gloucester lol...you remember me? in the parking lot. you let me drive this bad boy...lol man im glad u didnt trade for that truck. honestly, i wouldnt have...this car is TOOOOOOOOOOO clean..

anyoen looking for a CLEAN, FAST, SEXY ASS WHIP...and when I say, CLEAN, i mean, fuckin perfect.

BUY THIS SHIT, you wont be dissapointed. I PROMISE!!!

GOOD luck with the sale man, i hope a could buy it lol..i got a new clutch for my teg, i jsut havent put it in yet lol.

wish u would trade me :P

gl
lol whats up man and yea i kept it couldnt do the truck it was to big, ha my wife to short,but you have my number hit me up sometime...