Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

92 Celica Gt Convertible

Old 09-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SaturnChic has disabled reputation
Default 92 Celica Gt Convertible

I need this car gone this week. I'm leaving the country on the 17 after that the car will be in someone else's hands who doesn't nearly know enough about it.

I've had this car for a year, the fourth owner.
The front bumper and left fender were replaced and the entire front end repainted due to someone hitting me in a parking lot. nothing major, there was a dent and scratches.

The top is automatic, good condition. The back windshield started to come undone when I bought the car so we sewed it back down. it's a fix, it's functional. To replace the back windshield was around $300. I wasn't planning on that.

I have replaced the radiator, all 4 struts with Monroes, the front left hub, valve cover gasket, and a short ram air intake with k&n filter was installed.

It does not have a current inspection for the simple fact that my registration expired before my inspection. At that point i had no intention of selling my car. Things changed and now I am.

As for the interior of the car. I personally replaced that in august of last year. It has crushed velvet black seats with pink backs. It is a girls car, without a doubt. In december a new headunit and polk audio marine grade speakers were installed. It sounds better than it did when i got it.

Ultimately it should pass inspection, there is a crack in the windshield that was there when i got it, it passed when i got it and the crack hasn't changed at all. If you'd like the piece of mind of getting that fixed, I can point you in the direction of getting it replaced for $160 installed. You cannot beat that price on a whindshield for this car.

Also, it is an automatic with 197k miles. One of the rims does not match due to the inspection last year, the car has special lug nuts and they were not tightened down properly.

The AC does blow cold after a minute or so, it has been recharged with 134. The oil changes have all been on time. The most recent one infact being on june 30.

If you have any more questions about this car please don't hesitate to ask. My number is 757-613-7542 I just need this car gone as fast as I can without losing out too much.

I'm asking 2500 and would be thrilled to get that. As with my original cost of the car and all the work i've done i'm hardly getting half back at that price. But I will absolutely not sell it for less than 1800. So please don't try.

send me an email at resodz62@verizon.net

Last edited by SaturnChic; 09-13-2008 at 02:49 AM.