Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

91 MR2 Turbo

Old 03-29-2015, 07:36 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these parts
Default 91 MR2 Turbo

Name: Neil
Means of contact: neil dot trigg at gmail
Price: $6k- see description

Description: I finally got this back on the road, but I'm realizing that my dreams for it may never come to fruition. It has spent the last 9 years straddling the line between full retard race car and easily returned to stock DD. I could never bring myself to gut it and cage it and take it off the road for good.
The wife and I have a baby on the way and she really doesnt want to get rid of her Mini, but the back seat is too small and we are running out of garage space. Make no mistake, I dont need the money, and I can afford a storage unit, but I want to see what offers I get on here first.
I am looking to trade up or down with cash either way for something with a back seat. NO HONDAS/240s/projects. The car is worth more to me than it would probably ever sell for, so I'm not expecting much but show me what youve got.
I am looking for
M3(any gen)
E30
V70R
CTSV
WRX
Anything fun

On to the description.
This car is a blast to drive and is dead reliable. It has NEVER left me stranded. I would put it at a 9/10 mechanically. Unfortunately the years of parking outside in the sun have taken their toll on the seats and paint. The stock seats are in pretty poor condition. I have some covers you can put on to make them presentable, there are several people parting cars on CL with good condition seats, and the FRS/BRZ seats pretty much bolt in. I will also include the recaro bucket that is currently mounted. The clear is peeling from UV exposure, which is common for toyotas of this age that were stored outside.
The ttops leak. Not like a faucet, but enough to annoy you in a downpour.
The clutch is original. At 119k miles, I have no idea how much life it has left.
The timing belt was done at 90k miles. 119k miles now.
The car has a CT20b turbo with ebay downpipe. The DP was ground prior to installation and has given no sticking wastegate problems they are notorious for.
Both hoses from hell were replaced at 100k miles.
EGR deleted.

Will include 2 sets of wheels- stock toyota 14s with nearly new tires, and nissan 300zx 16s with old tires. Both are pictured on the car.
I have a ST205 A2W intercooler with pump that I have not yet fitted that will be included.

This is my second mr2. The first went about 230k miles and was still going strong before it was hit and totaled.
Pictures:

Last edited by kmcormick9; 04-08-2015 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:18 PM
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: 91 MR2 Turbo

Fix your images.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands