Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

91 Integra GS

Old 08-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bpham008 has disabled reputation
Default 91 Integra GS

This car is in great condition. Automatic, 168k, clean title. It is FOUR DOOR (cheap insurace, but doesn't look like a four door) A lot of new parts: inner, outer tie rods, distributor, alternator, axle. It has just a little modification which are the after market front and rear bumper, tokico illumina adjustable struts (like $450, these are the best struts in the market for these car, they're so great. They are almost new, I still have the register paperwork for them), AEM cold air intake (save gas that's all, around 400 miles a tank on highway), 4 nice BSA 17" with low profile tires (around $700). It has super great stereo system: 2 dual channel 2400 Watt Legacy Amps (2006 series),4 Power acoustik tweeters in front, 4 mid range Power Acoustik 5.25" speakers on the doors, 2 Small 6x9 Kenwood sub woofers the the rear, 2 12" Power Acoustik sub woofers in the trunk, Kenwood CD, CD-RW, MP3 player, Kendwood equalizer,6 cd changer built in the dash. The stereo system sounds awesome in all kind of music if you're a picky audiophile. It has customized burgundy paint job and a keyless entry alarm system. The interior was customized very nicely. This car is mechanical great. Inspection and emission have been done.

It's gonna need 4 rotors in the near future, and just a little bondo on the rear fiberglass bumper that's it.

To be honest, I am so sad to let it go, it's just a great friend to me. If I don't need money now, I'm not gonna sell it.

I'm asking $3000 for it, but it could be negotiable if you have cash in hand. Please give me a call at 703 577 6028 if you're seriously interested. Thank you for looking!!!