Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

89 CRX HF (Running Shell) Perfect Track Car!

Old 06-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 89 CRX HF (Running Shell) Perfect Track Car!

Seller: Travis
Price: SOLD

I bought this car about two weeks ago and was going to use it for a track car. It has a clean title. It has a D15B6 and runs. I just found something else that has caught my interest. So I need this gone ASAP. I bought it for $500 and really am just looking to get my money back.

The Bad:
- Needs rear passenger window
- Needs front ball joints installed (I have new ones)
- The quarter panels need body work (had rust and previous owner tried bondoing it and did a crappy job)
- Has no heat or AC everything was pulled out (but I still have most of it)
- Interior is mostly all removed including carpet and seat but still have it)

This is a perfect project for someone who is looking for a "Light" Track car!

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8...081859acq3.jpg
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/4...0818591ju3.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4...4081900cv6.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5...0819011gj8.jpg

Last edited by jdmef9; 06-10-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:03 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

35thcamaross has disabled reputation
Default Re: 89 CRX HF (Running Shell) Perfect Track Car!

interested in car, cash in hand on friday, pm me with you location in richmond
Old 06-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

jdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond reputejdmef9 has a reputation beyond repute

pm'ed ^
Old 06-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 06-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 06-08-2008, 07:24 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

It doesn't appear to have an inspection, is that correct? Also, it says it needs balljoints, is there anything else you can tell that would cause it to fail inspection? I'm VERY interested. And I'm assuming this runs good enough to easily make the drive to Hampton Roads?
Old 06-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

Like I stated I bought the car a week ago the guy told me about the ball joints and thats it I dont trust thats why I never drove the car. Yes it needs an inspection. If it was me I wouldn't drive it that far
Old 06-08-2008, 07:35 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Can you give me reasons as to why you wouldn't trust it? Is it due to the motor possibly not running too great, or is it just a random guess? You haven't taken it for a drive around the block or anything? How are the tires? Cracks in the windshield, any lights out, etc?
Old 06-08-2008, 08:34 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

do you have all of the interior for it? very interested
Old 06-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Yes I do ^

Quick Reply: 89 CRX HF (Running Shell) Perfect Track Car!