Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

88 CRX for sale

Old 09-04-2007, 09:45 AM
www.CM-R.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing
Default 88 CRX for sale

I have an 88 CRX Si (Super Incredible) for sale.

It is white.

It will have stock struts with cheapo coil overs.

Sunroof works.

No AC.

Gutted Interior except for two Si seats, dash, center peice and tweed door panels.

Its basically the best car ever, even better than the car of your dreams. So thats a plus.

It may run, it may not. Depends on if I put a stock head back on it.

May or may not have a 4 spd tranny with new clutch. Depends on if I put it in. I have a spare Si tranny that can go with it though, no reverse (SWEET!).

The car is in Hampton.

I will sell it between 300 and 800 american dollars, depends on what parts I put back on it.

I will cut you a huge deal if you help me swap all the current parts from it and onto the other car.

Thanks, Nick 757-236-5016, If I dont pick up, leave a message
Attached Thumbnails 88 CRX for sale-p1010004.jpg  

Last edited by CavemanRacing; 09-04-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:48 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 88 CRX for sale

Is this a serious thread? So, if I come help you pull the motor out (which you can keep), and pull whatever else you want off the car. What kinda deal can I get on the shell (given this is a serious thread).
Old 09-04-2007, 09:50 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Dead serious.

Give me $200 for it if you help. I need the brakes, suspension, exhaust, trans, head, intake mani, nitrous... I think thats it.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:53 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

As far as brakes and suspension go, are you going to have stock parts off the other car to put back onto it? Also, assuming that is the car in the pic, is there any major damage to the other side of the shell?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:54 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

so car wont be running when purchased?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:58 AM
www.CM-R.net

Originally Posted by Gazoo
As far as brakes and suspension go, are you going to have stock parts off the other car to put back onto it? Also, assuming that is the car in the pic, is there any major damage to the other side of the shell?
Yeah, I picked up a 91 hatch that I am going to put all the CRX crap on. So brakes and suspension will be going on the CRX. The body does not have any damage. If it was cleaned up a little and given a good paint job the car wouldnt be that bad.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:00 AM
www.CM-R.net

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
so car wont be running when purchased?
Depends on if i put the time into it and if someone wants to buy it as is.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:01 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

So when would you be wanting to do all this? Probably won't have extra cash until this weekend, but I'm down for helping you tear it apart and picking up the shell.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:05 AM
www.CM-R.net

Originally Posted by Gazoo
So when would you be wanting to do all this? Probably won't have extra cash until this weekend, but I'm down for helping you tear it apart and picking up the shell.
I was going to start taking the crx apart within the next few days and just leaving in on jack stands until I can swap everything over to the hatch. This weekend would probably be find, I am in no rush at all.

Would you want the wiring? I was thinking about putting dpfi wiring in it, but I dont know for sure yet.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

It'd be nice to have the wiring, since I would be finding a stock SOHC, probably just an A6 and putting in it, and wiring is probably the thing I hate to do the most. I'll check this thread back later this week. If you find someone else to buy it don't hold out for me, I won't miss it either way. I just want a cheap car to drive around and take to Langley.

Quick Reply: 88 CRX for sale