Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2G Eclipse

Old 03-28-2011, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cardiak8 has disabled reputation
Default 2G Eclipse

Name: Eddie
Means of contact:
Price: $5k obo

Description:

Pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/388722...se-gs-coupe-2d

More Pics and sum more info at that link.

Up for sale is my baby, 99 eclipse gs,Clean Title in hand,she has been grate to me it is just time for me to find a rear wheel drive or some sort of turbo car,im feelin a new Lexus is300 so maybe would trade for one of them with some money as well from my part of course, also looking for 2000 and up Toyota Celica manual only with good miles.

I bought her less then a year ago, I am the 3rd owner and bought her with no problems and she continues to stay that way, love to drive her, she has 71k on the motor along with new timing belt, new water pump, new power steering belt, new head, intake, and valve cover gaskets, oil chages and all other services done on time every time, just did one 500 miles ago alnog with a full tune up, new plugs new wires and the rest that is listed above. All was replaced due to time line not from issues. She has 147k on the body, with a new set of EUSA coilovers which dropped her to 2.5inch ground clearence, new drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, 18inch konig rims, smoked projector headlamps with 6000k HID low beems, reverse glow gauges, blue under dash neons, and one in the sunroof makes for a good dome light cuz the stock just ain't cuttin it.

7inch double din cd,mp3,dvd, nav, bluetooth, sd card headunit, as of now there is also four 12inch memphis pr subs in a box with a memphis mc-1-1100 amp which may or may not be with the car when sold, will still have 4g wire ran, custom made tail lights by me so you won't see them on any whip out there, short throw shifter witch was also chopped for a very quick throw, 2.5inch cat back exhuast ,AEM cold air intake, could use sunroof cover to be reupholsetred, a tab for cruise control.. which I never use anyway not sure if it even works, tint and maybe if u feel some paint, still works fine but not pleaseing to the eye would be headers but that's a cheap easy quick fix down pipe and hiflow-cat you would be in business.

She has the 2.0L 420A N/T, don't like to beat on her. And anyone that knows anything about cars knows the 4g63 motor is the one to beat on, so knowing this I just kept her as my show car not a race car, runs strong no knocks no pings, valvoline as choice of oil and always ran premium gas, hate to see her go but its time.

Name is Eddie Thomas
cell # 540.420.8396
call/text and respond better to text
Old 03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tby0090 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2G Eclipse

i gotta say those tail lights are one of a kind, love them!