VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Import - ASIA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/)
-   -   2012 Mazdaspeed 3 GT (23,454 miles) (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/2012-mazdaspeed-3-gt-23-454-miles-490951/)

onorok 04-15-2016 06:58 PM

2012 Mazdaspeed 3 GT (23,454 miles)

10 Attachment(s)
Name: Dude
Means of contact: 703-606-nineWONtooFOUR
Price: $18,000

2012 Mazdaspeed 3 GT fully loaded and LOW MILES

6-speed manual
Black and silver interior

Most of these cars you see with upwards of 70k miles on them, not mine. I haven't had it long enough to wear anything out, all the OEM parts were in great condition when I replaced them with the aftermarket ones. If you want a Speed 3, this is the one to get. I drive it to the mall, work (5 miles down the road) and maybe to Walmart. The torque alone on this car gives it muscle car status. It likes to stay between 1500-4000 RPM's around town, no joke, it feels like a modified diesel.

Bose sound system and factory amp
Navigation
Keyless entry
Push button start
Blind spot warning
Automatic windshield wipers
Asymmetrical headlights that move with steering wheel.

This car has literally every option available on a Mercedes as far as luxury aside from heated and electric seats. The GT model is a steal!

Modifications since I bought it stock at 13k miles. I just upgraded the shocks, struts and springs 2000 miles ago, with moog bump stops. New windshield wipers, oil change, transmission oil change. All the service is up to date. Oil is Royal purple synthetic. The car has never seen anything but 93 octane fuel.

- Front and rear 3 way adjustable JBR sway bars with solid mounts.
- All three JBR 85 Dura mount motor mounts
- Front and rear gtspec lower tie bars
- Corksport 4 point under brace
- Corksport 15 way adjustable shocks an struts
- Corksport springs
- Moog rear end links
- Moog front end links
- CPE catted downpipe with mid race pipe
- CPE upgraded 3.5 top mount intercooler
- COBB tuning turbo inlet pipe and intake
- COBB V3 Access port, windshield mount (Comes with a Freaktune map along with many others)
- HPFP high pressure fuel pump
- JBR extra heavy shift knob (Gives the shifting a high end sports car feel)
- Corksport short shift plate
- Corksport solid shift bushings
- Professionally tuned (Freak Tune)
- Egr block off plate
- JBR Stage II oil catch can with PCV valve system
- Corksport carbon fiber scoop
- Rear carbon fiber wing
- Coolant bypass modification

Snow Performance Stage II methanol injection
- Meth injector is located direct into the intake manifold via a TVR sports intake spacer with adjustable injector positioning. I also put a Teflon intake spacer.
- Meth is on a switch so you can turn it on and off. The car is not tuned to meth because it would be hard on the motor. I run meth in the summer months because its cleaner and safer for a modified turbo car to have the extra cooling.

- Bridgestone all season run flat tires (awesome in adverse weather like wet roads and snow)

There is not a Speed 3 on the planet that has been looked after mechanically better than mine. I worked on it for a long time to make sure everything was done right, with the right parts.

Car has an ultra thin led light bar mounted in front, a Whelan PAP2 Police PA and electric air horn system (VERY LOUD). And an anti-tailgate light located inside the rear hatch for people that like to drive too close.