Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2010 Super White Scion TC. Very slight exterior mods, Stock engine and drivetrain.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Boost is Better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx
Default 2010 Super White Scion TC. Very slight exterior mods, Stock engine and drivetrain.

Name: Brandon
Location: Currently in Philly but willing to meet in VA anywhere between Philly and Richmond-No further south or west. Just near 95 straight down
Means of Contact: PM, Post or Email- Bonaferacing@hotmail.com
Year: 2010
Make: Scion
Model: tC
Price: $16500 (NEW PRICE 16,000)
Mileage: 45099
Color: Super WhiteI'm selling my car get a better family car (baby will be here in about a week)

Basic info:
2010 Scion tC - Bank has the title. We have the cash to pay what will be left over. Will be paid off the day you pay for the vehicle or arrangements can be made to have you take over the payments.
Manual transmission
CLEAN Title
Dealer maintained
45,099 miles ALL highway till recently… (I know high for 2010 but right after purchase we drove all over creation for my wife's interviews, Meaning from va to michigan, FL and NY all in 2 weeks.) But this car was meticulously maintained as it is the first car i've had a payment and warranty on.
I am the 2nd owner, purchased from the dealership my brother works at, no accidents.

SLIGHT MODS INCLUDE
S2k antenna (not pictured, The one pictured was TERRIBLE and I threw it away as it came with the car and did not pick up ANY radio station) Lowered on Function and Form Type II coilovers, VRD fogs w/3000k HID's and blue batmobile yellow overlays, 8000k low and high beam HID's, No engine modifications , no abuse.

Factory features:
Factory CD Player with add on bluetooth for audio streaming and phone, sunroof, rear moonroof, cruise control, power windows, keyless entry, cold AC.

Runs great!

The car has been clay bar'd the week I purchased it, Washed every week and waxed every month. The paint is as close to flawless as it could be. Just recently moved to philly so the sooner this gets sold the better as I am having to street park every day and would hate to have this car get damaged. PLEASE BUY THIS ASAP.

Only one tiny dent in the hood from a rock, Slight few rock chips but all have been touched up to keep rust away. Exterior is 9.9 out of 10 as no car is perfect and interior is 9.8 out of 10 with very minor scratches on silver trim. I will try to take detailed pictures of said dent and scratches but they really are so minor I couldn't get the dent to show up in picture.

I currently owe 18,091 on the car and wish I didn't want to get rid of the payment as I am going to lose so much money on this but my loss can be your gain.

I would be willing to reduce the price 400 if you take it with stock struts (I will swap them and get it aligned prior to sale) I will need notice to do this of course.

$16,500 OBO. PM me or post here! Vehicle is located in Philladelphia PA

This is from the day I installed the HID's I will try to find better pictures.

calipers are also painted Brembo gold

I will update this thread as I get the car cleaned up and take pictures.

Just an added Option/Bonus:
Ok by no means do I WANT to sell my RS/Alarm but I am just going to add this as an OPTION! THIS IS NOT INCLUDED unless you pay extra, I repeat that THE CAR WILL NOT COME WITH Remote start/alarm unless you PAY for it. The car currently has a 5901 viper remote start alarm professionally installed (by me) with remote mounted brain so it is hidden and not easily bypassed with remote start and Viper SMART START module already activated with about 7 months of service left on it. Now I do not want to sell this so I am VERY firm on this price. I would want 900 additional to keep the system installed in the car when you purchase it. Making the total of the car 17,400. MSRP on the 5901 is 499.99 from best buy, Smart start is 199.99, Bypass module (for chip in key) is 99.99 with 100 extra for installation which equals 900. I added the additional 50 as I took a whole day running this thing so that it is not your normal install and very cleanly installed with an added motion sensor so you don't even have to hit the car to set off the warning. Just reaching in the car will set it off.

Last edited by sircrx; 07-27-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Lower Price
Old 07-19-2012, 06:58 AM
Boost is Better

Default Re: 2010 Super White Scion TC. Very slight exterior mods, Stock engine and drivetrain

Don't be afraid to offer something. I need this car gone.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Boost is Better

Default Re: 2010 Super White Scion TC. Very slight exterior mods, Stock engine and drivetrain

TTT
Old 07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Boost is Better

TTT
Old 07-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Boost is Better

The car is not really being driven any longer so someone please offer something.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Boost is Better

ttt
Old 07-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Boost is Better

TTT
Old 08-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Boost is Better

Going to the dealer next week and selling it to them.

If anyone wants this they offered 14,500 if you beat that its yours.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:39 AM
Boost is Better

The car is gone and I couldn't be more happy.

Moved up to this

thanks everyone